|Part Number||90 Degree fitting|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 5 x 1.8 cm; 131.54 Grams|
|Manufacturer reference||90 Degree fitting|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number Of Pieces||4|
|Item Weight||132 g|
IronBuddy G1/4 90 Degree Fitting Male to Female Rotary Fitting Adapter Metal/Rigid/PETG Tubing Connector 90 Elbow Fitting for PC Water Cooling System
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||10 x 5 x 1.8 centimetres|
|Exterior finish||Brass, Chrome|
|Item weight||0.29 Pounds|
|Number Of Pieces||4|
About this item
- The 90 degree fittings made of brass material, electroplated Chrome surface, excellent workmanship, prevent rust,durable to use.
- Thread Size: G1/4". (Both male and female are G1/4")
- Silicone sealing ring design, effectively prevent water leakage. Thread ring design for increased friction, fast and easy to tighten.
- 360 degree rotatable design. The fittings perfect for PC water cooling systems. Suitable for rigid tubing, metal and PETG tubing
- Pack of 4: Package included 4 pcs G1/4" 90 degree rotary fitting.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
IronBuddy 4 pack 90 degree fitting with silicone sealing ring and 360 degree rotatable design, suitable for rigid tubing metal and PETG tubing, prefect for computer water cooling system. The fittings made of brass material and electroplated Chrome surface, excellent workmanship, prevent rust, durable to use. Materials:Brass. Color: Sliver. Thread Size: G1/4". Package included: 4Pcs 90 degree male to female fitting for water cooling system.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I gave this item three stars though because the chrome finish is pretty disappointing. Even mild scratching causes the chrome finish to flake off. Fingerprints that I did not wipe off quickly enough seemed to stain the surface, and now many of the fittings I ordered have a dull finish. It is not worth replacing them, but it is definitely noticeable in my computer.