Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.57 delivery
Iwata-Medea High Performance Plus C Dual Action/Large Gravity Feed Cup
- Dual-purpose, cutaway and pre-set handle for easy clean up and precise control of paint flow
- Larger threads on the nozzle offer a more secure fit and better centering of the nozzle
- Single-piece auxiliary lever/needle-chucking guide provides easy assembly
- Its larger 1/3 oz (9 ml) gravity-feed cup and larger (0.3-mm) needle/nozzle configuration allow for use with most media. Hairline to 1" (25-mm) Round Spray Pattern
- The gravity-feed cup is useful for mixing custom colors and allows for quick color changes
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Yes
- Product Dimensions : 11.43 x 17.78 x 3.18 cm; 104.33 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 December 2017
- Manufacturer : IWATA-MEDEA Inc
- ASIN : B0018A7QJE
- Item Model Number : H 4001
- Customer Reviews:
IWATA HIGH PERFORMANCE! HP-C PLUS - 0.3MM NEEDLE - DUAL ACTION, TOP FED START AIRBRUSHING NOW! HIGH PRECISION, HIGH DETAIL Renowned as the professional’s workhorse, this popular High Performance Series brush has been pumped up with inspired new features that include dual-purpose, cutaway ands pre-set handle for easy clean up and precise control of paint flow; PTFE needle packing for automotive or other solvent-based paints; larger threads on the nozzle that offer a more secure fit and better centering of the nozzle; redesigned tapered gravity-feed cups that ensure easy clean up and more efficient paint flow; and a single-piece auxiliary lever/needle-chucking guide that provides easy assembly. · A practical choice for most airbrush uses · Its larger 1/3 oz. (9 ml) gravity-feed cup and larger (0.3-mm) needle/nozzle configuration allow for use with most media · An airbrush that does it all – from fine hairlines to finely atomized background spray, along with an entire range of stippling effects · The gravity-feed cup is useful for mixing custom colors and allows for quick color changes · Short paint passageway from the cup to the front of the airbrush gives it a responsive feel and allows it to be one of the quickest airbrushes in the industry Dual Action Airbrushes have a push and pull trigger control. Allows greater control for blending and fading. By barely pulling the trigger you can create thin lines, up close to your project. By pulling the trigger all the way you can spray a wide area, holding the airbrush further away from your project. Most airbrush artists & craftsmen use this type of airbrush, because it's so versatile. Any project will be well served by a dual action airbrush, from small detailing to wide areas of paint. Most airbrush artists like the dual action top fed models for fine details because they usually have more control over line widths and thicker paint viscosities. The top fed airbrush req
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
A brilliant airbrush at a great price.