JACK SMITH Women's Active Athletic Skorts Exercise Skirt with Pocket for Tennis Golf Sport Workout
- Four-way stretch fabric dries quickly and breathes very well without being see-through, also wicks moisture for maximum comfort.
- Secure & comfortable two layer-Shorts inner and skirt outer , No see through,you can enjoy your sports without worries.
- Headphone cable hole & mesh side pockets-headphone cable hole for easy access headphones, Side pocket can put mobile phones, keys, credit cards and other small items.
- The fitness skirt is ideal for running, tennis, golf and other activities or daily casual wear,skirt length: 15"-16" for more coverage
- We offer best customer service to make your purchase worry free. 30-day, full-money-back warranty.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 35.43 x 24.89 x 3.43 cm; 236 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 January 2019
- ASIN : B07MFT2MR8
- Manufacturer reference : JS0013-1_L
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 36,232 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
First, it hits at a modest-but-not-maitronly length just below mid-thigh. Second, there’s a hidden thigh pocket for your phone (with an external hole for wired headphones if you need that - see product pics). But most importantly, it feels like I’m wearing nothing! The way these are constructed, the waistband doesn’t dig in one bit, nor is there an elastic band that will get twisted and fold over after a few washes. The short portion underneath is slightly loose, so it doesn’t ride up when I walk!
I ordered the navy and the white and will likely order the other colors as well. I was curious how see-through the white would be and you *can* see the shorts through the skirt on one size (small) but not the other (medium). The small also has a prominent seam running down the front of the short that is visible and awkward through the skirt, but it’s not visible at all in the medium. I’m guessing this is more prominent since the small fits me a little more snugly. On both sizes, you can also see the outline of the hidden pocket on the thigh and flesh-colored undies would be a must. Doubt I’ll keep the white one.
Reviewed in the United States on 25 June 2020