JAJAFOOK 8MM Men's Stainless Steel Alphabet Number Fidget Spinner Ring Decoder Design Silver, Black, Gold
- Width: 8mm(0.31inch), Weight: 8.5g
- Stylish english alphabet rings with hidden numbers, freely rotatable
- Fashion unique spinner design rings for men, cool daily collocation, also can play as secret message decoder
- Material: 316l stainless steel. Nickel free, highly resistant to rust, lasting color retaining, polished finish
- We provide 90 days money back or exchange guarantee. Any problems on the product, please contact us via email, and you will get a solution quickly
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 13.59 x 9.27 x 0.89 cm; 8.5 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 February 2020
- Manufacturer : JAJAFOOK
- ASIN : B0854BM422
- Item Model Number : INR51_10
- Department : Boys
Best Sellers Rank:
33,942 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- 171 in Men's Rings
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
* Clarification note: As a few of the other reviewers have also discovered, the silver and gold rings have a problem with misalignment of the numbers and letters for about a third of the alphabet (maybe 9 letters). This unfortunate manufacturing problem can be solved one way by writing + or - after the number, meaning look left or right for the appropriate letter. The black ring doesn't seem to have this problem, but, although metal, it has the look more of shiny plastic than metal.
For ring sizing, I would also say that, instead of visiting a jewelry store (now closed due to the Coronavirus shutdown), I purchased one of Amazon's ring sizer tools to find out my ring size:
https://amazon.com/gp/product/B07KNHVVXJ/ I'm glad I did, printing off and using a ring-sizing sheet from my computer would have led to an error. Now all I need to do, besides bragging that I have a secret decoder ring, is to either write down and share the code or get my friends to buy rings as well! Maybe it will give us an advantage in winning? Speaking of that, check out this nifty book: Strategy Pure and Simple: Essential Moves for Winning in Competition and Cooperation
Reviewed in the United States on 28 January 2021