|Color||5088 Army Green|
|Material Type||100% polyester with fleece Lining|
|Item Model Number||170802-5088FArmy Green-5XL|
|Package Dimensions||33.53 x 29.21 x 5.59 cm; 635 Grams|
Jessie Kidden Women's Fleece Lined Soft Shell Pants Insulated Waterproof Wind Resistant
- Surface layer waterproof breathable coating, Mid layer high-end fiber fabric, inner layer polar fleece
- Adjustable waist allows pant to fit comfortably
- Function: elastic wear, windproof, waterproof, wear-resisting, keep warm, breathe freely
- Suitable for hiking, mountaineering, travel, skiing, Riding, walking, camping, hunt, climb, etc
- PAY ATTENTION: please order US SIZE per size measurement display in following product description(not Amazon size chart) ,size info in product description is accurate, if you like a bit loose fit, order one size up.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Surface layer water repellent breathable coating, Mid layer high-end fiber fabric, inner layer polar fleece
Premium fleece lining keep you warm in cold weather
Waterproof windproof soft shell
slim fit and elastic wear, zipper closure
Perfect for cold weather outdoor sports like camping, hiking, climbing, travelling, snow ski, mountaineering, cycling, hunting
Please choose by the following information(inch)
28 (Tag S):Waist( 28.3~ 32.2"),Hips(37.0"),Length( 37.0")
29 (Tag M):Waist(29.5~ 33.4"),Hips(38.5"), Length( 38.1")
30 (Tag L):Waist( 30.7~ 34.6"),Hips(40.5"), Length( 39.3")
32 (Tag XL):Waist( 31.8~ 35.8"),Hips(41.7"), Length( 40.5")
33 (Tag 2XL):Waist( 33.0~ 37.0"),Hips(43.3"), Length( 41.7")
34 (Tag 3XL):Waist( 34.2~ 38.1"),Hips(44.8"), Length( 42.9")
36 (Tag 4XL):Waist( 35.4~ 39.3"),Hips(46.4"), Length( 43.7")
38 (Tag 5XL):Waist( 36.6~ 40.5"),Hips(48.0"), Length( 44.1")
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 7 December 2018
Reviewed in the United States on 27 January 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 5 January 2019