Women's UPF 50+ UV Sun Protection Safari Shirt, Long Sleeve Outdoor Cool Quick Dry Fishing Hiking Gardening Shirts
- Hiking Shirts Women: With a modern classic fit, this long sleeve shirt is ultra light and dry fit comfortable enough for maximum activity, Two chest pockets with closure for convenient storing.
- Sun Protection Shirts for Women: 50+ sun protection fabric to help prevent sunburn and skin damage during long hours in the sun.
- Quick Dry Shirts Women: 100% quick dry fabric for ultimate breathability, Mesh-lined vents at center back to keep the breeze flowing in and the heat flowing out to help all-day cooling in the sun.
- Convertible Shirts Women: Features buttons at arms to convert long sleeves to short sleeves for hotter days out on the water. One chest zipper pockets for convenient storing.
- Fishing Shirts for Women: Ideal for hiking, climbing, traveling, camping, mountaineering, fishing, suitable for Spring/Summer/Autumn.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 34.29 x 29.97 x 3.05 cm; 204 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 December 2019
- Manufacturer : Jessie Kidden
- ASIN : B082W63642
- Manufacturer reference : 1801001-HZC5055-Khaki-S-XG
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 15,594 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Very happy with the purchase- what a great price!
I am a size 4, and I bought the Small. It is a comfortable roomy fit.
The fabric is a very lightweight somewhat billowy polyester. I think because it is made of polyester that they make the claim of UV protection and not because of some coating or process to the fabric. It does protect my arms and neck from the sun although I stay out for only a couple of hours at a time and try to avoid the hottest times of the day.
The cut is ample so if using for yard work or outdoor activities then this is a big plus. I sometimes find that shirts pull around my midsection but this was loose and I could move freely. The sleeve length seemed a bit short which luckily worked out perfectly for me. I usually have to roll the cuffs of long sleeve blouses but not on this one. Again, for outdoor activities that is a plus. The cuff is loose and easy to slip the shirt on and off.
I live in a hot climate area and found this shirt, even with the venting, to be hot. I suppose if there is a breeze or the temperatures are not in the high 80s then it would be more comfortable. If I'm working in the full sun, I get hot. If it is overcast or in the shade then shirt is more comfortable. Being polyester, the weave is tight so there is some protection from small twigs and leaves if you need to reach in or lean over bushes or hedges.
The color is not a vibrant as what you see online. It more of a lighter green with grayish tones. I do like it though. The shirt, because made of that lightweight polyester, sits well on the body and I find it flattering with no clinging. I could see runs to the store in this blouse.