John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Conditioner for Brassy Blonde Hair, with Violet Pigments, 45ml
Enhance your purchase
- KNOCKS OUT BRASSY TONES - Rid your hair of brassy tones and revive your hair with Violet Crush Shampoo.
- ENRICH BLONDE COLOUR - Enhance your colour and discover your best Blonde.
- CRUSHED VIOLET PIGMENTS - Crushed violet pigments absorb UV light and emit a whiteblue glow, making Blonde hair appear brighter.
- BEST USED WITH VIOLET CRUSH PURPLE SHAMPOO - Use with John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Shampoo to achieve optimal results.
- CLEANSE YOUR BLONDE HAIR - Wash and cleanse your Blonde hair, leaving hair feeling revitalized and healthy.
Frequently bought together
- Product Dimensions : 2.9 x 4.6 x 11.28 cm; 50 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 June 2020
- Manufacturer : Kao Australia Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B08F5BK9XM
- Country of origin : United Kingdom
- Customer Reviews:
John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Conditioner kisses brassiness goodbye in as little as one wash. The advanced, extra-strength formula cleanses while quickly neutralizing brassy tones for fresh and brighter hair. Crushed violet pigments absorb UV light and make colour-treated or highlighted blonde hair appear cooler and brighter in as little as one use.
From the manufacturer
About John Frieda
Our vision is delivering transformational products that target specific style problems, for salon-calibre results you can see and feel.
We learnt that to get there, the solution has to be tailored to your hair’s specific needs. It is our mission to crack the differences behind exactly what makes blondes brighter, brunettes shine, and frizz an ancient memory. Our products are fueled by an understanding of what makes each individual hair type unique. To help your style meet its perfect match.
Life is too short to have brassy hair
Without all these blonde moments, life would be so dull.
Those of us with blonde hair, we know how hard it is to keep brassy tones at bay. As much as we love those occasional walks to the salon chair, it is not enough to maintain our pigments. If you wish to conserve the cool & bright salon-fresh blonde, the John Frieda Violet Crush range is here to help crush brassy tones. It is science, purple is opposite yellow on the colour wheel, making it the perfect weapon to fight against brassy-coloured tones.
- Safe for use on natural and colour-treated blonde.