Jstyle Stainless Steel Simple Black Cross Pendant Necklaces for Mens Womens 24 Inch
|Price:||+ $7.30 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Design: Pure Black Cross Pendant; Simple and Concise Design; Proper Propotion of the Size; Expressing a Feeling of Noble Air.
- Processing: Perfect Polishing Technology; Sparking and Smooth Surface; Brushing Processing on the Back; both Creating a Perfect Texture.
- Material: Quality Stainless Steel; Durable Chain Link; Lobster Claw Clasps, Easy to Wear.
- Size and Package: 30*50mm(1.2*2 inch) Pendant with a 24 Inches Chain for Mens; 20*35mm(0.8*1.4 inch) Pendant with a 22 Inches Chain for Womens.
- Service: 90-Day Money Back Guarantee or Exchange; A Whole Set of after-sale Service.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 17.02 x 5.33 x 1.78 cm; 23 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 November 2018
- ASIN : B072JM9C9D
- Item Model Number : XL-89B-N
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 81,572 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #564 in Men's Necklaces
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Probably the most elegant cross i have worn since my silver cross that i got baptized in. I am very happy with this product. Very resistant to almost everything, but don't recommend wearing it in the shower or swimming pool, its not designed for that. You will see some metal wear over time, but it just adds more realism to the cross, so I love it. The chain is excellent and strong, and you hardly realize you're wearing it under or over your shirt.Yes, i feel very blessed and grateful for this necklace. This product comes highly recommended.
Reviewed in the United States on 13 June 2020