|Package Dimensions||19.2 x 13.9 x 6.6 cm; 30 Grams|
|Item Weight||30 g|
KINNO Gilding Flakes - Color 2.5 Imitation Gold, Silver, Color 0 Real Copper, 3 Bottles Metallic Foil Flakes for Painting Arts and Crafts,Nail Art
|Item weight||30 Grams|
|Number of pieces||3|
About this item
- ★ Gilding Flakes Set: This set contains 3 bottles, color 2.5 gold flakes+ imitation silver + 100% copper flakes
- ★ Package:This set contains 3 bottles, and net weight of each bottle is 10g, totally 30 grams
- ★ Warm Warning:These Metallic Foil Flakes is non-edible, can not be used to decorate cake, ice-cream, food
- ★ Widely Application: They can create a stunning shiny textured effect to make your furniture and crafts look absolutely special. And the flakes are not easy to fade and oxidize. This gilding flakes can be used for building,paintings, crafts, home decoration, furniture,building,interior design and artistic work
- ★ 100% Refund Guarantee: for any reason return or broken, we will issue a full refund or re delivery
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Package size: 10 * 6.5 cm/ 3.92 * 2.55 inches (each bottle)
3-Pack-Set: imitation gold flakes + imitation silver + real copper
Net Weight：30 grams
Application: They are suitable for gilded statues, paintings, ceramics, manicure, polymer clay, walls, gilding crafting, decoration, furniture, picture frames, interior design and artistic work. And the copper foil fragment is easy to use.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Brianna on 11 September 2020
By Athanasia Georgoudakis on 26 February 2021
By Rebekah Stewart on 12 November 2020
By Kerrie B on 22 October 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Good colours and you get a lot more than you realise, even when you receive them and start using them you’ll soon realise the jars are packed full!