KISSOURBABY Women's High Waist Bootcut Capri Leggings Yoga Pants with 2 Pockets
- ★SUPREMELY COMFY and SOFT: KISSOURBABY Bootcut Pants are made from 15% of Spandex which is Very Super Stretchy and 85% of Soft Polyester which Retains its Shape that makes the pants become Very Durable, Easily Washed and Dried. Not skin tight and not loose either. Stretchy waistband is high enough to keep your muffin top in check and provide you a secure fit. As a Bonus, they are made from Non-See-Through Materials which can be used as a pair of Work Pants as well.
- ★LONG LENGTH for DIY YOUR OWN STYLE: This bootleg pants can be cut to fit you properly in the length of the inseam. No hem at the bottom is a special design for cutting out. The length is long enough for modifying the classic style to show your own unique dressy style. 85% Polyester supportive fabric is sturdy enough to against any off-line and damage when cutting.(Find more details at the pics.)
- ★YOGA PANTS with POCKETS : It’s a great workout pants to have inner and outer pockets to stash your belongings (keys,phone,cards etc) when you go out daily or go for yoga,running or workout. Without encumbrance.
- ★Hand wash cold, hang dry, do not bleach. Perfect for yoga, exercise, fitness, any type of workout.Great as loungewear
- ★Occasions -- Perfect for Yoga, Jogging, Powerflex, Running, Spinning, Dancing, Bikram, Training, Gymnastics, Exercise, Fitness, Workout, Gym and also suit for casual lounge, home wear, daily use
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It's not only the dresses with the waists, it's also that I can't wear skirts because I look frumpy, and "high waisted" things come up to under my breasts it seems -
Okay, so back to the fit of these nice burgandy colored pull on pants I ordered. In large. First, they're too LONG. I had to roll them up about 7 inches to a point where they'd be flattering on my calf. As it was, they hung at least half way down my calves - if not more.
Second, the WAIST - what is the section of the body between the waist and below your boobs? Well, the waist come up to maybe 3" below my boobs - I had to ROLL the pant top DOWN twice, to make the waist sit at hip level like I like them...
Maybe I didn't read the description well enough - if it says these are high waisted, then I have learned not to buy high waisted pants anymore!!!
I think the reason I get L's is because I have a what I think is a high numbered back rise and perhaps same for front wise (why this is I don't know - anatomically speaking) My hips are 37.5. But it must be the "drop" of my fanny?
Who the heck knows, but suffice it to say that these pants fit my upper thighs and bum just great - (no wedgies meaning the front rise and back rise suit me well).
But I don't like the length, but more importantly, how HIGH the waist comes up on ME!
I went to order a size M to try, BUT they're back ordered to an inconvenient date and I don't want the package coming to a place I may not be at. I should have asked the Amazon Delivery man who was working overtime since whoever was supposed to relieve him didn't show up, whether, if I change my address temporarily, will Amazon packages be forwarded to another address?
Before, when UPS was doing their drop offs, if I went on a trip, the packages were left on my doorstep of the place I left - now, with Amazon delivering, I wonder.. .since I am tempted to try these in a M - hmmmmm Should I return these? I just love the deep burgandy color!
Also the burgundy is red. Intense red. Im keeping them for workouts at home. Very comfy and moisture wicking. I kept them on all day! I never do that!