|Item Model Number||12400|
|Package Dimensions||16.89 x 10.01 x 4.39 cm; 90 Grams|
KNOG Bilby 400 Lumen Headlamp - Rechargeable Silicone Head Light w/ 7 Light Modes - Ultralight, IP67 Waterproof
|Item weight||90 Grams|
|Number of batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ULTRA BRIGHT 400 LUMENS - 5 high-performance LEDs produce 400 lumens of power that brilliantly illuminate nighttime and low light environments. The light remains extremely bright and luminous at full capacity for up to 4 hours.
- DYNAMIC LIGHTNING OPTIONS- Setting the new standard for headlamps with the world’s most powerful silicone headlamp. 7 light modes to choose from with 4 levels of brightness for each. Use mode maker app to unlock a huge library of light modes.
- USB RECHARGEABLE BATTERY - Our rechargeable USB battery pops out and requires no charging cable. Fast charging technology allows Bilby to recharge in only 4 hours from flat.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMFORTABLE – Engineered from lightweight silicone for maximum durability and comfort in any environment. A single Chassis design keeps the battery and LEDs together as one unit and weighs only 90 grams.
- COMPLETELY WATERPROOF - Ruggedly built to effectively function and keep shining brightly through rain, rough weather, and wet conditions. You can even submerged your Bilby in 1M depth of water for a period of 30 minutes without issue.
The Bilby is a high-powered, lightweight, waterproof, intuitively designed headlamp that will suit the most serious outdoor enthusiast in the most demanding of situations.
Producing a serious output of 400-lumens and offering an impressive 5-hour runtime on full power, and over 105-hours on the lowest setting.
The Bilby comes configured with 5 different light modes, which can be increased to 8 via use of the Knog Modemaker app, making this headlamp truly customisable.
The Bilby is USB-rechargeable simply by plugging the light pod directly into any USB port, allowing users to say goodbye to single-use batteries.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I have one complaint… the smell of the headband. It is strong and unpleasant. I’m hoping it will dissipate over time.