Koolkatkoo 3.2 Inch Cute Cat Ceramic Succulent Planter Pots with Removable Saucer Unique Cactus Planters Porcelain Decorative Flower Pot for Cat Lovers Set of 3 White
Enhance your purchase
|Number of pieces||6|
About this item
- UNIQUE DESIGN:Cute cat succulent planter is made of ceramics,it has two erect ears and black cat face. Smooth surfaces are easier to clean.
- SIZE:3.2 inch x 2.36 inch(DxH).Suitable for holding succulent,herbs and cactus plants.
- DRAINAGE HOLE & REMOVABLE TRAY:The cat Planters have drainage holes in the bottom.Set of 3 planters all have Bamboo Tray,which can hold excess water when you put them on the desk.
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR:The cute cat planter is designed to display indoors or outdoors,like it can decorate your bedroom or balcony and patio.
- FOR GIFT:Surprise your friends with a unique gift.Gift for Wedding,Birthday,Christmas,Valentine's Day etc.Note:products do not contain plants.
Product detailsColour Name:white1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.13 x 8.13 x 5.99 cm; 848 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 December 2018
- Manufacturer : Koolkatkoo
- ASIN : B07M69PG8Z
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Cute Ceramic Cat Succulent planter,with bamboo tray,pot bottom has a hole,which can better breathe.Desktop Decoration for Home Garden Office
Planter Size:3.2 inch x 2.36 inch(D x H);
Package Included: 3 PCS Pots;3 PCS bamboo trays;
Note: Keep as far as possible out of reach of children.
Tip: excluding plants.
Suitable for home decoration,and it can also make your office unique.It is a suitable gift for your friends who love planting or animal;handmade product.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 1 July 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 26 May 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 12 November 2019