|Manufacturer's Suggested Maximum Weight||200 Grams|
|Language:||English, Italian, French, German, Spanish|
|Number of Pieces||1197|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Mfg Recommended age||12 - 99 years|
|Item Model Number||21045|
|Product Dimensions||9.1 x 35.4 x 19.1 cm; 1.06 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $3.00 delivery
+ $7.95 delivery
LEGO® Architecture Trafalgar Square 21045
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$24.79 (21%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||9.1 x 35.4 x 19.1 centimetres|
|Number of pieces||1197|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LEGO Architecture interpretation of the real-world London landmark, Trafalgar Square
- Features the National Gallery, Nelson’s Column flanked by 4 lions, 2 fountains, 4 sculpture plinths, 10 trees, 6 lampposts, and a tiled baseplate depicting the square and road areas complete with 2 London buses and 2 black cabs
- The included booklet contains information about the architecture and history of each structure, as well as historical facts about Trafalgar Square and its architectural heritage
- Includes a decorative Trafalgar Square nameplate
- LEGO Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO building brick and is developed for all with an interest in travel, architecture, history and design
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Capture the essence of a historical London landmark with the LEGO Architecture 21045 Trafalgar Square set. Named in honor of Lord Horatio Nelson following his 1805 naval victory over Napoleon, the square has since become a popular tourist attraction and preferred location for political and community gatherings. This detailed LEGO interpretation depicts the domed National Gallery complete with columned facade, Nelson's Column flanked by 4 lions, the square's famous fountains and 4 sculpture plinths. The sections at the rear of the National Gallery structure can be removed for access to a detailed interior with brick-built statue and paintings. Tree-lined borders, ornate lampposts, 2 London buses, 2 black cabs and a tiled baseplate depicting the square and surrounding roads complete the model. Finished with a decorative nameplate, this collectible building set delivers a highly satisfying building experience to all with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design, and makes a truly iconic centerpiece for the home or office.
From the manufacturer
Recreate a historical London landmark
Construct a LEGO architectural set based on one of the world’s most famous public squares, located in London, England.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon Customer on 11 December 2020