|Language:||English, Italian, French, Danish, German, Spanish|
|Number of Pieces||3599|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Mfg Recommended age||12 - 99 years|
|Item Model Number||42083|
|Product Dimensions||15 x 57 x 37.5 cm; 1.84 Kilograms|
LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron 42083 Race Car Building Kit and Engineering Toy, Adult Collectible Sports Car with Scale Model Engine
|Age range (description)||144 months to 1188 months|
|Model name||Bugatti Chiron|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The perfect gift for car lovers and future engineers Build and experience a quintessential collectible sports car the LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron Developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles SAS, this set is a faithful recreation of the real car
- The Bugatti advanced model car build is created with 3599 pieces and features a classic duo-tone blue color scheme This set is the perfect addition to any adult or teen's car collection and can be played with or used for display
- This 1:8 scale Bugatti Chiron race car model features an active rear wing, 8-speed gearbox with paddle gear shift, W16 engine, steering wheel, suspension and spoked rims and comes in luxurious box packaging with a collector's booklet
- The LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron model car building kit can be built together with all LEGO Technic sets and LEGO bricks for creative construction and extended play
- The Bugatti model car measures over 5” (14cm) high, 22” (56cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Explore engineering excellence with the LEGO Technic 42083 Bugatti Chiron advanced building set. This exclusive model has been developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S to capture the essence of the quintessential super sports vehicle, resulting in a stunning supercar replica as well as a hot toy for collectible toy car enthusiasts. It comes with gleaming aerodynamic bodywork, logoed spoked rims with low-profile tires, and detailed brake discs. The accessible cockpit features a Technic 8-speed gearbox with movable paddle gearshift and a steering wheel bearing the Bugatti emblem. Insert the top speed key and you can switch the active rear wing from handling to top speed position. The rear lid affords a glimpse of the detailed W16 engine with moving pistons, while beneath the hood you’ll discover a unique serial number and a compact storage compartment containing a stylish Bugatti overnight bag. This 1:8 scale model comes with a classic Bugatti duo-tone blue color scheme that reflects the brand’s signature color, and a set of stickers for additional detailing. The car is delivered in luxurious box packaging and includes a color collector’s booklet with comprehensive building instructions.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Derpus Maximus on 17 August 2020
By Mehr Zahra on 28 December 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 June 2019
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 December 2018
The model was built by my wife who really enjoyed putting it together - it's pretty big once all together and looks fantastic. Just considering where to keep it and how to display it so our youngster doesn't try to take it apart!