LUHSICE 5D Diamond Painting Large, The Beatles, 70x90cm
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Full diamond painting is an update of traditional cross stitch embroidery, the diamond is new bling resin material. The picture is a semi-finished product landscapes art. paint size: 62x82cm, canvas size: 70x90cm, and it is a fully diy craft.
- Kits item includes: oil painting canvas, diamond-cut color round rhinestone beads, stone tray, tweezers and pen tools for sticking the rhinestone beads on the canvas.
- Note: the product not included the frame, it is just a rolled canvas, high clear printing oil canvas are waterproof,damp-proof and wrinkle-free , the canvas itself has a sticky background and plastic film to keep the picture sticky and then the beads will hold. please frame it by glasses or wooden and hang in your home as for decoration adornments.
- Instruction: the beads in the numbered packets correspond with the color chart on the side of the drawing. place a few of the like numbered beads in the plastic tray. take the "pen" and dab the end with the sticky stuff in the square block, then pick up a bead and place it on the corresponding number on the canvas. remember to replace the plastic sheet when you are done to preserve your work.
- LUHSICE 5d diamond painting kits, superbly detailed classic designs, beautiful decoration for your home and office, perfect gift for friends, families and colleagues. browse our unique selection of designs to find something that speaks to your personality. when you order your first kit, you`ll receive all the tools you need to get started. pick your favorite and start your new hobby today!
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What is Diamond Art Painting?
Like a combination of cross-stitch and paint-by-numbers, diamond painting is the new creative hobby that’s taking the crafting world by storm. You simply apply colorful resin rhinestones to richly-pigmented canvas paintings. The result? Visually dazzling, mosaic diamond artworks that sparkle, shimmer and shine.
Forget About Time as the Beauty Emerges
People describe diamond painting as more relaxing than any other craft because of how calming it feels to place the diamonds one by one. The hours fly by as you channel your creativity into a stunning finished artwork.
It’s fun, easy—and it's for everyone. Whether you’re an experienced crafter or looking for your first creative outlet, you can make beautiful diamond art with little effort and no mess!
It’s the new hobby that lets you unwind while creating something you’ll be proud of.
Step-By-Step Instructions to Diamond Painting
- Find the corresponding number of the diamonds with reference to the table below the canvas.
- Fill the point of the painting pen with right amount of painting diamond.
- Stick the corresponding diamonds.
- Stick the diamonds on to the corresponding canvas.
- If you are not used to using the painting pen,you can choose to use the tweezers instead.
- The rest of the diamonds can be put inside the valve bag.
- Use book or your hand to press the diamonds to ensure it's stoutness.
- Don't pull the transparent paper on the picture one-time.
- Tear apart the half of it first to protect the glue from losing viscous.
- Don't put the canvas folding, lest the co-occurrence crease.
- Don't put the diamonds in place where children can easily access.
|Cattle Dog||Homage to Cezanne||Aussie Floetrol for Blooms||Shepherd Dog||Shepherd Aussie Dog|
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 11 October 2019