LaVieLente Women's Pocket V-Neck T-Shirt with Hand Drawn Dinosaur Pattern
- 🦕INSPIRATION: Inspired by Childhood doodles, the dinosaur pocket tee came in to being from our pencil drawings. It is simple, comfy and fun to wear.
- 🦕DESIGN: Made by lightweight jersey in dark grey, this t-shirt can go with almost everything in your everyday wardrobe. It is longer at the back and makes a good combo with your tight and yoga pants.
- 🦕COMFORT: The front cotton part of the t-shirt is smooth and soft; it fits perfectly against your body and curves. The Crayon style dinosaur Drawing is vivid and bright. High-low designs make it's long enough to wear with leggings or jeans and cover your butt, but not too long like a tunic would be.
- 🦕FABRIC: It will make you survive both the busy day and the gym after work effortlessly. The front piece provides lots of stretches. The back piece with dinosaur does not offer any stretch
- 🦖COPYRIGHT NOTICE: Original pattern created by LaVieLente Fashion Inc. in 2018. This graphic is copyrighted and only use for product under trademark "LaVieLente Fashion". All right reserved.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 35.56 x 30.48 x 1.27 cm; 91 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 July 2018
- Manufacturer : La Vie Lente Fashion
- ASIN : B07MTRLY8P
- Item Model Number : LVL-SS-021
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I am still working with a postpartum mom bod right now and finding shorts that are comfortable, fit, are long enough, and also LOOK good is near impossible. I am 5’5 and 190lb at the moment and this shirt was actually FLATTERING!
The back is transparent (with cute Dino design) so plan on your bra showing or to wear an undershirt.
Bonus... my 2 year old absolutely LOVES that mommy is dressing in his favorite Dinosaurs, haha.
Reviewed in the United States on 5 April 2019