LancerPac Lightweight Womens Hiking Shorts Quick Dry Active Sports Cargo Shorts for Women
- 1 NOTE: To guarantee the quality and service, please choose the products fulfilled by Amazon. Other's low price is counterfeiter and forgery.
- 2 Quick dry, comfortable and soft material. Lightweight, breathable, moisture wicking.
- 3 Two zippered pocket at both side, and one zippered pocket at back. It is convenient to take phone, keys, and other items.
- 4 Adjustable elastic waist with inner drawstring.
- 5 Suit for hiking camping, backpacking, travel, trekking, workout, running, and casual outdoor sports.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 22.86 x 15.24 x 2.03 cm; 200 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Lancerpac
- ASIN : B07DHSXYMT
- Manufacturer reference : 8658
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 24,106 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Otherwise i would recommend highly
Top reviews from other countries
Pockets ripped and my key dropped out while running in the park.
Had to retrace the whole route (my headphones were on and I didn't hear it fall - thank god it was on a fluorescent key chain). The whole point of secure pockets, with zippers, is to NOT lose important things when you are active.
BTW - the only thing ever in that pocket was one chapstick and one house key on a small plastic fob, so it is not like the stuff was really heavy.)
These pockets are large and zippered (2 side, one back), the material is lightweight and not swishy.
My only beef is elastic waist makes them look very frumpy and it is also pretty tight. I got a small and I am 112-115 lbs.
Don't think I would buy them again TBH, but they are worth the money for the pockets and comfort.