Lark & Ro Amazon Brand Women's Barely Bootcut Stretch Pant: Comfort Fit
- This Comfort Fit subtle bootcut pant fuses polished style with unparalleled comfort featuring a pull-on high-rise waist, faux front and back pockets, and back darts for a flattering, tailored fit.
- Barely Bootcut: A clean straight line down the leg with a subtle bootcut opening at the hem
- 4-way stretch fabric gives you the feel of your favorite yoga pants with a chic, professional look. Crafted with a high percentage of Nylon and Spandex, it holds you in all the right places and offers superior stretch and recovery without bagging at the knees or seat.
- Signature comfort waistband will give up to 3/4" to provide the perfect fit and flexibility
- Inseams: Regular 32", Short 30", Long 34"
- Model is 5'11" and wearing a size 2
- Bring style and confidence to your everyday wardrobe with polished essentials and wear-to-work staples from Lark & Ro
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 12.7 x 12.7 x 1.78 cm; 294.84 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Lark & Ro
- ASIN : B071W5JT73
- Item Model Number : LABF7001
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I found these slacks quite comfortable. They fit exactly as expected for me. They are easy to pull on, yet snug in the right places for a flattering look. What I really like is that they feel as comfortable as leggings, yet the tailoring means I can wear them to work or for out on the town.
I will likely buy two more pairs as back up.
As for fit, I am a curvy size 10 teetering on 12 in certain brands. These were very forgiving and just thick enough to cover imperfections without being too hot in Dubai yet somehow they were warm enough in Zurich (trip to both were in November - so very different climates).
Dress them up or down, they are very versatile.
I have noticed that these pants do some shrinking after the first wash, seemingly in length, hips, and waistband. They still fit and are flattering however, if you like to wear your pants w/ heels instead of flats I would recommend getting the "long/tall" fit.
I still want them to make these pants in a heather gray option *hint hint*