- Curvy fit is built for a smaller waist and fuller thigh. This pant is perfect for a woman with an hourglass shape; minimizing gaping at back waistband.
- We recommend searching for our Classic and Comfort fit pants to find your perfect fit.
- Casual Stretch: The classic twill gabardine fabric is refined with a soft, easy feel that beautifully drapes the body. Made with subtle give to the fabric, it delivers a put together look with all day comfort.
- Bootcut: Slim through the knee with a kick at the hem
- Front angled coin pockets, back faux welt pockets with decorative buttons, zip fly with double hook and eye closure.Inseams: Regular 32.0", Short 30", Long 34"
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 36.5 x 34.5 x 4.1 cm; 434 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Lark & Ro
- ASIN : B071FMHJW7
- Item Model Number : LABF7003
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 344,614 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #1487 in Women's Pants
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
***PLEASE ADD MORE COLORS***
These pants hang nicely when worn and fit well - the cut is more classic trouser - roomy enough to hang straight from the hip. They are a little bit big for me, but the next size down was too small, so I stuck with the larger size.
The ONLY thing stopping me from giving this item a 5 star is the zipper. The zipper has the same issue on all 3 pairs, so I believe it is a systemic problem and not a unique defect. The zipper slide does not stay in place, allowing the fly to become unzipped. In terms of general functionality it's very annoying.
It is completely unacceptable to discover that cheap zipper on your slacks has failed. It is mortifying to make that discovery as you are walking into a meeting as one of the few female professionals in a male-dominated office.
Because I love the fit, fabric & look, I am keeping all three pairs. However the only fix I have found is to put a safety pin thru the zipper just under the slide to ensure it stays zipped.