Amazon Brand - Lark & Ro Women's Short Sleeve Bateau Neck Sheath Dress with Pockets
|0 - 2||XS||82.5 - 85.1||66 - 68.6||90.2 - 92.7|
|4 - 6||S||87.6 - 90.2||71.1 - 73.7||95.2 - 97.8|
|8 - 10||M||92.7 - 95.2||76.2 - 78.7||100.3 - 102.9|
|12 - 14||L||99.1 - 102.9||82.5 - 86.4||106.7 - 110.5|
|16 - 18||XL||108 - 113||91.4 - 96.5||115.6 - 120.7|
|20 - 22||XXL||118.1 - 123.2||101.6 - 106.7||125.7 - 130.8|
|14W - 16W||1X||104.1 - 109.2||90.8 - 95.9||114.3 - 119.4|
|18W - 20W||2X||114.3 - 119.4||101 - 106||124.5 - 129.5|
|22W - 24W||3X||124.5 - 129.5||111.1 - 116.2||134.6 - 139.7|
|26W - 28W||4X||134.6 - 139.7||121.3 - 126.4||144.8 - 149.9|
|30W - 32W||5X||144.8 - 149.9||131.4 - 136.5||154.9 - 160|
|34W - 36W||6X||154.9 - 160||141.6 - 146.7||165.1 - 170.2|
|38W - 40W||7X||165.1 - 170.2||151.8 - 156.8||175.3 - 180.3|
- This figure flattering sheath dress is crafted in a refined quality slimming, travel-friendly stretch fabric
- The dress features the perfect bateau neckline, functional pockets, and a faux flap pocket detail
- We would suggest sizing up in this style if for a less form fitting fit
- Model is 5'11" and wearing a size 2
- Bring style and confidence to your everyday wardrobe with polished essentials and wear-to-work staples from Lark & Ro
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 40.64 x 30.48 x 1.78 cm; 363 Grams
- Date First Available : 3 April 2019
- Manufacturer : Lark & Ro
- ASIN : B07K1CJL4V
- Item Model Number : LR1931224
- Department : Women's
Best Sellers Rank:
204,273 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- 109 in Women's Work Dresses
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The 14 is still at least 2 sizes too small. But it will work for me and it is a flattering cut for my body so I will be keeping it.
Con: The cut of the dress sits at your natural waistline. This is not a true a line dress. This will not do well on people with a short waist. Also the armpit needs to sit a tiny bit higher up. Moving my arm moved the whole dress up and since the neckline is a bit of a boatneck. Lots of things will be showing from the top angle.
For me it just made me look like a box. So everyone is different.
A size 4 was somehow too narrow at the shoulder, so the dress rode up on my shoulders instead of sitting comfortably -- I could have gone another size up. I think the shoulders and pockets would have fit better with a looser overall fit.