- Comfort fit is a pull-on pant with a soft waistband, providing a slim fit through the hip and thigh.
- Slim Leg: Fitted through the thigh and slim at the leg opening
- 4-way stretch fabric gives you the feel of your favorite yoga pants with a chic, professional look. Crafted with a high percentage of Nylon and Elastane it holds you in all the right places and offers superior stretch and recovery without bagging at the knees or seat.
- Signature comfort waistband will give up to 3/4" to provide the perfect fit and flexibility
- Inseams: Regular 30.5", Short 28.5", Long 32.5"
- Model is 5'11" and wearing a size 2
- Bring style and confidence to your everyday wardrobe with polished essentials and wear-to-work staples from Lark & Ro
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 12.7 x 12.7 x 1.78 cm; 272 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Lark & Ro
- ASIN : B071W5JQW4
- Item Model Number : LABF7000
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I can't wear them without ironing them. I think I may not purchase another pair now. If I needed them as part of a uniform, I would. But I wanted to use them for the office.
Original review: These pants are the perfect 'straight leg' pant- not too slim on the leg. They are very comfortable, too. They have a nice stretch to them, without being too stretchy.
The waistband isn't tight or uncomfortable in any way.
I would call these 'business casual' pants- because the material is nice, but it isn't dressy looking. It almost looks like a pair of uniform pants. The material is matte, not shiny at all.
I hope Amazon makes these in more colors, like: Navy Blue, Dark Grey, Plaid, etc.
FYI- I would suggest hand washing & line drying- to increase the life of the pants. Machine washing would be too rough.