- Clean lines and a pocket-free design streamline this stretch Ponte stirrup legging
- Wide waistband for comfort and flattering fit
- Bring style and confidence to your everyday wardrobe with polished essentials and wear-to-work staples from Lark & Ro
- Model is 5'11" and wearing a size S
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Package Dimensions : 35.1 x 20.3 x 3.7 cm; 312 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 October 2019
- Manufacturer : Lark & Ro
- ASIN : B07GKDZMBR
- Item Model Number : LRSB2007
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I was not sure if I should order small because I was afraid they would be too tight
but I ordered small and so glad I did.
they are fantastic fit perfectly, legs perfect length stirrups comfy and waist fits great do not sag or fall down at waist.
Very nice material not opaque and look like a pant. but stretchy enough if you want to exercise in them.
I am wearing them as a pant.
I am going to order another pair.
Hope this helps.
I would think they would fit someone 5 feet 6 inches up to 130 lbs as well.
I am 5feet 5 inches tall and weigh 120lbs. and not to tight fit is amazing
hope this review helps
Reviewed in Mexico on 23 July 2020
These fit very, very snug, from the top of your thigh all the way to the ankle, which makes them bunch up at the knees (other reviewers have noted, too) and behind your thigh above the knee. The rise is very uncomfortable in the crotch -- it has no give and the seams are thick in that area. Also, this is a very heavy legging -- too warm for southern winters for the most part.
As one other reviewer said, only someone 5'4" and under would be able to wear these comfortably -- they're way to narrow throughout the legs to stretch up.