Lavento Women's Longline Sports Bra Yoga Racerback Crop Top with Built in Bra
- Workout tops with built in shelf bra, scoopneck n racerback
- Pullover design with no clasps or hooks, wireless comfort
- Built-in cups let you customize shaping n coverage (pads included)
- Breathable n sweat-wicking, supportive n high-coverage, low-friction performance
- Ideal for activities like yoga, Pilates, dance, running, workouts etc., or as everyday bra
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 24.7 x 19.3 x 3.8 cm; 127 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 August 2020
- Manufacturer : Lavento
- ASIN : B08G8JVMJX
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 121,577 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I've tried this top in 3 sizes and I can say based on my try ons that it runs a half-size to full size large. I'm usually a medium in sports bras (34D cup size, 38in bust with a wide back and shoulders), and the recommended size for this bra is an 8/L based on the size chart. While the L fit very comfortably it wasn't supportive at all. The 6/M provided much more support and didn't dig into my traps or back very much at all. I experience bras digging into my back in nearly every bra, so that's pretty incredible.
I have a pretty short torso and found that the longline fabric of this tank/bra came to about my belly button. If you raise your arms it rides up a little from there.
Serenity Blue > beautiful soft light blue, doesn't wash you out if you're pale.
Celestial Blue > a medium blue that's a bit dulled. Looks a bit off on cool toned skin, but not bad.
Olive Green > looks like a cross between green and gray. Washes you out if you're pale.
Dandelion Yellow > this is puke yellow. It's gross looking, don't buy this color.
Indigo Purple > less bright than the photo, but very pretty.
Reviewed in the United States on 7 August 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 12 September 2020