- Plunging wickable cups draped in fabric and provides a light compression and breathability
- Cups are set in frame with no show elastics that are hidden inside the bottom band to provide comfort and support
- Wings wrap into a ballerina back to stay anchored to your body
- Fully adjustable straps can be worn standard or with a slide for convertibility
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 22.86 x 19.05 x 2.54 cm; 90.72 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 January 2018
- Manufacturer : Le Mystere
- ASIN : B06WP3DWHF
- Item Model Number : 6210
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 39,670 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This is not the fault of Le Mystere but I must mention this part of the shopping on Amazon experience: Immediately after I ordered this bra, I got an ad served on Facebook from a non-Amazon company that was also not Le Mystere. That ad included my bra size in the ad content! So be aware that a great deal of personal information is being shared across advertisers when you purchase online. I may be seeking other places to buy personal stuff in the future, not Amazon.
Update 9/28/2020: I've received both bras and I love them. Not only do I wear them in class they are perfect tshirt bras too. I ordered my second one in a 32F and found it's a little more snug and supportive.
I love this bra because the cup shape is more v shape, versus full cup coverage. I’m fuller towards the side aka side boob. I don’t require the full Demi coverage due to the shape of my body. When I’ve tried to buy full coverage sports bras I’m swimming in the front and don’t fill them.
This bra is comfortable, has great support, and the shape isn’t a full-Demi.