|Package Dimensions||45.01 x 34.7 x 18.59 cm; 3.27 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||102|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||10203079|
|Vehicle Service Type||Van, Car|
|Item Weight||3.27 kg|
Leader Accessories 17pcs Black Faux Leather Car Seat Covers Full Set Front + Rear with Airbag Universal Fits for Trucks SUV Included FREE Steering Wheel Cover/Seat Belt Covers
Enhance your purchase
|Vehicle service type||Van, Car|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Elastic side fabric and adjustable straps to ensure this seat cover fit almost all cars, suv's, trucks and vans. Please make sure your headrests are detachable before purchasing this set
- SAFETY-Side airbag compatible.Refresh your aged seats or protect your seats against spills, stains, fading, tearing, dirt, crumbs and pet hairs. ELEGANT SOULTION FOR YOUR CAR.
- Backrest cover have 3 zippers which can fit 60/40 split. Bottom Cover haven't zippers.Rear bottom seat cover and backrest cover comes separately, which is designed to accommodate infant/child car seat, allow you to fully utilize the belt or built-in anchors behind the lower backrest. Rear seat cover allow the backrest middle armrest or the cup holder to come down by unzipping one of the zippers
- MATERIALS AND CLEAN: Very Soft Perforated faux leather with 3mm foam padding, wear resistant, durable, breathable and deluxe. Easy to clean-Wipe clean and air dry
- 17 pieces Car Seat covers set includes: 2 of front seat covers, 1 of rear backrest cover, 1 of rear seat cushion, 5 of headrest covers, 1 of universal fit steering wheel cover(14.5-15.5 inch), 4 of shoulder pads, 2 of air fresheners, 1 of cloth mesh.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Leader Accessories Car Seat Cover - Renew Your Vehicle Instantly!
Easy Installation (Instructions Included)
Compatible with Side Air Bags and Armrests Optional
if you need the arm rest holes, you can cut by yourself
Not Sure About Your Fit? - Check to Ensure:
Your Vehicle has Detachable Headrests
Your Front Seats are not attached to the mid console
Your Front Seats do not have integrated (attached to the seat itself) Seat Belts
1. Our universal seat covers fit most cars, trucks, SUV's and vans.Steering Wheel Cover Size:14.5'-15.5'.
2. Material:Very Soft Perforated faux leather with 3mm foam padding, wear resistant, durable, breathable and deluxe. Easy to clean-Wipe clean and air dry.
3. All seat covers have opening on the top to help you reinsert headrests easily.
4. Back of the front seat is made by durable stretchy material.Rear seat cover don't cover the back side.
5. Backrest cover have 3 zippers. Accommodate left and right 40/60 split,60/40 split,40/20/40 split and 50/50 split, an extra set of zippered cloth is included to cover the exposed rear bench area when split.
6. Rear seat cover allow the backrest middle armrest or the cup holder to come down by unzipping one of the zippers.
7. The back seat cover comes in two pieces, one that slips over the top unit of the back seat and you use the adjustable straps to keep it tight, then the other cover goes over the seat.So You don't necessarily need holes for the seat belts.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 23 November 2017
Reviewed in the United States on 19 September 2018
They fit and look great. The front oem seat covers had to be removed for a proper fit. I unhooked the oem cover and bent the tabs out to make it easier. In my case I get to use a hex wrench.
They are easy to clean and I use the same interior protection as the panels. I had someone say, cool leather seats.
I like the steering wheel cover. After 1 year has 2-3 minor cracks, and has loosened. Estimated life 2-3 years.
I installed improperly at first and got a small tear where the side airbag hole is. I used high strength thread to tighten it. This is nbd to me. With basic sewing skills, I didn't abandon the product over a small tear, which will happen to every product eventually.
I expect the 2nd row will last the life of the car. (single driver, full tint). The front may need an update. I don't have seat air bags so I can swap 1st row.