- Mid rise, regular fit, utility chino walkshort
- Featuring belt loops, zipper with button closure and adjustable cuff
- Two slant pockets in front, two pockets in back
- Inseam: cuffed: 7 inches, uncuffed: 8.25 inches
- Product Measurements were taken using size 10 medium. Please note that Measurements may vary by size.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 27.1 x 25.6 x 3.8 cm; 202 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 September 2019
- Manufacturer : Lee
- ASIN : B07XVXYRHJ
- Item Model Number : 46239
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,764 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #2 in Women's Shorts
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Still, they are good looking shorts w/enough length that I feel much more comfortable for the rare times now that I'm in public. I have another pair in a different color.
At the time I ordered both, the prices were very good on both -- I'm not inclined to spend $30-40 for shorts. This ecru pair was $9 but now, the price is close to $30 in my size! The pinkish pair due in 2 days was $18, now it's also bumping up to more than $30. So either Amazon or Lee would punish me for liking the product and maybe considering another pair just like what I bought (I've done this on many clothing items over the years).
This obvious price manipulation is shameful. I've seen it before, but never to this extent.
I ordered a different pair of short same brand but size 10 and they were perfect. Next time I order a pair of these I'm going with 10! I still wear the 12's but not going anywhere, only around home and yard work because they start to bag after few hours and it's just a very unattractive look to me. Other than that the shorts are great, feel great and soft on the skin, just need to get correct size.