- Flannel lined and rugged cotton suede look
- Features antique brass Legendary snaps
- Legendary Signature Buck appliqué
- Double needle stitching and hand warmer side pockets
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 116.13 x 103.23 x 19.35 cm; 453.59 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Legendary Whitetails
- ASIN : B013KW38A8
- Item Model Number : 6723
- Department : Mens
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 13,955 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That said, it is of a high quality and I am enjoying wearing it over other items, and so I will hang onto it rather than exchanging it for another size. I'm sure it will probably make a good outer layer jacket to be worn over a wool jumper in cold and winter conditions.
Therefore, I guess it depends on whether potential buyers may like their clothing to be slightly loose or perhaps a tight fit. I'm sure this item will offer many years of enjoyment, and look forward to trying out other garments in the Legendary Whitetails range.
Top reviews from other countries
CON: Gromet fasteners are absolutely horrible, lost ability to fasten after 3 days of use, nearly made me regret the purchase. Next time just use simple riveted hooks, theyre cheaper and just as easy to put in on the stamping machine. I personally altered the design by removing the gromets and installing hooks in about 1hr work and now its perfect.
I would pay $50 or even $100 for same material jacket with a better fastener, either zipper or button or hook.
You saved what, $5 by going with gromets? Come on.