Lillie's Q Carolina Dirt BBQ Rub, 92 g
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- WHY NAME A BBQ RUB CAROLINA DIRT: Because this sugar-based rub is named for the red clay-colored soil of the Carolinas. Not only is this concoction all you'll need for slow-cooked ribs and pork—this unbeatable flavor is perfect for fries too.
- TRADITION IS WHAT OUR BBQ RUBS ARE MADE OF: A blend of onion, paprika, & other spices, this traditional sugar-based rub compliments a variety of slow-cooked meats and is the perfect barbeque seasoning if you enjoy some sweet with your heat.
- APPLY BBQ RUBS & SPICES 15 MINUTES BEFORE COOKING: That's all the time it needs to work its magic. For best results, apply to chicken, lamb, turkey, pork, or beef—including ribs. Did we mention you can use our meat rubs to season your fries too?
- ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS TO WRITE HOME ABOUT: Our barbeque products are made from a unique blend of all-natural ingredients & are made with gluten-free ingredients. That means no high fructose corn syrup, no MSG, no preservatives, & more.
- AUTHENTICALLY CRAFTED SOUTHERN BBQ, MADE IN THE USA: Serving up bbq that is true to regional traditions while creating unique, reimagined flavors is an art form. Thanks to Grandma Lillie, a full family lineage of BBQ passion—we believe we've mastered it.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 5 x 10.5 cm; 92 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 June 2019
- Manufacturer : Product Distribution
- ASIN : B01E9BH4JK
- Manufacturer reference : 131E
- Best Sellers Rank: 5,429 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- Customer Reviews:
Paprika And Other Spices, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Salt, Dehydrated Onion And Garlic.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Lillie's Q Carolina Dirt BBQ Rub is the perfect sugar-based rub for slow-cooked, unbeatable flavour. This concoction all you'll need for slow-cooked ribs and pulled pork, it's the perfect seasoning for fries too.