|Item weight||0.42 Kilograms|
|Is Assembly Required?||No|
|Included Components||30ml Yellow Medium Azo, 30ml Quinacridone Magenta, 30ml Phthalocyanine Blue (GS) and 118ml Professional Pouring Medium|
Liquitex Professional Acrylic Ink! Pouring Set - Primary Multicolor
About this item
- Ink is super fluid; highly pigmented, extremely fluid with satin finish
- Pouring medium creates even puddles, poured sheets and flowing applications of color
- Both the ink and the pouring medium are lightweight, non-toxic and dry to a water-resistant, non-yellowing surface
- Each ink is Made with super-fine artist-grade pigments captured in cutting-edge Acrylic emulsion
- Contains three 1-oz/30ml containers of ink (yellow medium azo, quinacridone magenta, and phthalocyanine blue (spring construction)) and one 4-oz/118ml Professional pouring medium
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Liquitex acrylic ink is extremely fluid, permanent, water resistant and lightfast. Ideal for airbrushing, watercolor effects and screen-printing. This set is designed to let you take advantage of our pouring medium to create beautiful puddles and sheets of flowing color. Contains three 1-oz/30ml containers of ink (yellow medium azo, quinacridone magenta, and phthalocyanine blue (green shade)) and one 4-oz/118ml Professional pouring medium
From the manufacturer
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Good acrylic ink. I expected a bit more opacity.
Flows nice through my airbrushes right from the bottle.
Makes the same but faster Tip-Dry as Schmincke Aero Color.