|Standing screen display size||5 Inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Logitech 960-001075 Webcam C925E with HD Video and Built-In Stereo Microphones,Black
Enhance your purchase
|Camcorder type||Video Camera|
|Special feature||Portable, Night Vision|
|Video capture resolution||1080p|
|Has image stabilisation||No|
|Image Capture Speed||30 fps|
|Optical zoom||100 x|
About this item
- Full 1080p HD video, autofocus and advanced light correction for razor-sharp, clear video conversations
- Built-in Omni-directional microphones: dual stereo mics for crystal clear voice pick up
- Versatile mounting options
- Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors
- Easy-to-use: plug-and-play USB connection to Windows PC or Mac
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Enhance every opportunity for collaboration with the Logitech C925e Webcam, which delivers affordably priced, HD-quality video in any office environment. The sturdy, adjustable clip makes it easy to mount on both laptops and external monitors, while a sliding shade assures privacy. The C925e works with virtually all video conferencing software applications, so you can quickly set up and run every meeting.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But it's a really wide angle - and when you are running a live webinar and have a turtle splashing around wanting food - it can be an issue. Just be across the wide angle.
There is software form Logitech to help you zoom in which helps - but then I have a bigger head than everyone else on a video call - or maybe that's just my a big head!
Quality is good, it has quite a weight to it and feels well built. Resolution is good and it adjusts the exposure to keep you well lit. (if your room is quite bright and there isn't any lighting behind your camera it does over expose the background to brighten your face).
Field of view is quite wide, a little too wide maybe, seeing as I am really only buying a webcam for video calls. a lot of the background makes it into the shot.
1. After I power off my computer, the green LED on the front of the camera begins flashing and does not stop. I have to unplug the webcam from the laptop to stop the green light from flashing. Not ideal, Logitech - that should be fixed.
2. In comparison to a lot of off-brand competition with comparable specs, the price is pretty high. As in double or triple. So there is a premium for having the Logitech brand. I don't mind that, as I expect it to last and the quality is good.
Unfortunately like most webcams, it has problems setting auto-exposure and white-balance. Controling this manually is difficult, or impossible in many apps. Logitech does not provide any easy way of doing this. Their software is now over-simplified.
The older webcams (c920) had better software control, but this is no longer compatible with this webcam.
Would I recommend this (c925e) to anyone? Probably not.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Brazil on 6 July 2020
The built in privacy shutter works well, the microphone is okay but not great apart from that you won't go wrong with this, I was impressed as I upgraded from a c270.
A bit pricier than your average desktop webcam but well worth the money.