|Item weight||0.2 Kilograms|
LovePads 1.5mm Thick 2pcs 12 x 12 Inches Clear Desk Cover Protector, Rectangular Clear Desk Pad Mat, Plastic Table Cover, Desk Protector for Side End Table, Night Stand, Dresser
|Price:||+ $10.43 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Size||12 x 12 Inch (2 Pcs)|
About this item
- PROTECTION - This crystal clear table protector is completely transparent which allows you to show the beauty of your table tops. It also protects your furniture from scratches, scuffs, stains, spillage, damaged.
- THICK & HEAVY DUTY - The 1.5mm thick clear table cloth cover is heavy enough to stay in place. The 2.0mm thick clear table mat is recommended for kitchen and dining room table which has better heat resistant, maximum to 176°F/80°C. The CLEAR pad is the best choice for textured table tops or on top of a tablecloth. For glass, marble or other smooth finishes, please use a frosted to prevent air bubbles.
- CUT TO FIT - Our clear table cover is perfect for your kitchen, dining room table, furniture desktop, tablecloth, coffee table, office desk, writing desktops etc. They come with many different sizes and are able to cut to size. A sharp scissors, a pencil and a ruler is needed to make a perfect cut. Once you have these tools, you can customize your own rectangle tablecloth, square tablecloth or contact us for a custom cut size.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Our waterproof clear table pad is transparent and very easy to clean. Simply wiping this vinyl table cover with a damp cloth that can get all the mess off its surface and you may be ready instantly to serve next round of guests! These plastic table covers can be used not only as rectangular tablecloth but also as desk protector or clear desk pad.
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE - Buy with confidence! Your satisfaction is backed by our Risk-free 30 Day and 1 Year Warranty against any defects. Give it a chance, you will have a better life!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
LovePads table protectors are Eco-friendly PVC material protectors. It's widely used in kitchens, dining rooms and office workspaces, such as dining-table, bedside table, tea table, office table, TV bench etc.This cover can protect your table or tablecloth against scratches, scuffs, stains, spillage while keeping your desk tidy, clean and organized.
4 Corner Edges: 90 Degrees Right Angle.
Recommended Wash Type: Wipes clean with a damp cloth
Ideal for most tables - for SMOOTH AND POLISHED SURFACES such as glass, stoving varnished or marble tops as well as NEW FURNITURE, please use MATT COVER instead to avoid air bubbles.
How to Contact Us?
Please open LovePads storefront, looking for Have a question for LovePads? Then Click Ask a question.
How to lay it flat on the table when unroll it?
1. Heat it with a hair drier and put something heavy on the curled places.
2. Lay it unroll on the sunlight.
3. Use the steam setting on your iron.
4. Lay out in Reverse-Roll direction, use heavy duty items pressing in days.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The PVC was not wrinkled or wavy, had no finger prints or dirt on it as I read in some of the reviews. Yes, it's not easy to align it on the table, but it does lay flat. It seems to be about 1/2" larger than the table top, which was something else I was worried about after reading the reviews about it shrinking.. I thought it was going to be cut exactly 42 X 42 and once it shrank, it wouldn't cover the entire table. Hopefully, if it DOES shrink, it should fit the table exactly. It does change the look of the glass top because it's plastic and does have some bubbles, but I'll put up with that to protect the glass. Not sure, but maybe they'll go away as the pvc settles in after a while.
Glad I kept this and would recommend it for your GLASS table top. I don't know whether it would damage wood or not, but it does kind of stick to the glass, so I guess I would advise caution if you're getting it to protect wood.