|Fabric Type||Plastic, Vinyl|
LovePads New Version No Plastic Smell 24 x 36 Inches Clear Desk Protector, Rectangular Water Resistant Odorless Table Cover
|Price:||+ $17.32 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Colour||New Version Clear 1.5mm|
|Size||24" x 36" Rectangular Cover|
|Fabric Type||Plastic, Vinyl|
About this item
- NO PLASTIC SMELL - NEW upgraded material, the plastic sheet is odorless and no plastic smell. Protect your kitchen, dining room table, wooden furniture desktop, tablecloth, coffee table, office desk, writing desktops, stainless steel, marble, granite, glass desktop from scratches, scuffs, stains, spillage, damaged.
- HEAVY DUTY & NOT SLIP - 1.5mm thickness is heavy enough to keep the cover from slip around. Maxmum heat resistance of the cover is up to 160°F/70°C, 1.5mm protector can be used for all furniture tops, recommend 2.0mm thickness for kitchen and dining room table as its heat protection is better.
- CUT TO FIT & CUSTOMIZATION - The table protector will be slightly bigger than actual size due to possible shrinkage and deviation consideration. Please measure to get a correct size before order, or cut to fit, it's easy, just mark the exact measurement with a pencil and use a sharp knife or scissors to cut. To get a custom cut size, please email us your TABLE TOP size measurement, we will reply how to order. Please DON'T place a prime order(Filfullment By Amazon) before our confirmation.
- ABOUT AIR BUBBLES - Please replace the CLEAR cover with a frosted one or other textured one when your table or desk top is glass, marble, white or other smooth finish to avoid visible air bubbles. We DON'T recommend to place the clear cover on a brand new wooden top, you can cover it on a tablecloth or choose frosted or floral protector by instead when your wooden top is new or just painted.
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE - Buy with confidence! Your satisfaction is backed by our Risk-free 30 Day and 1 Year Warranty against any defects. Give it a chance, you will have a better life!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
LovePads ODORLESS and NO PLASTIC SMELL table protectors are made from phthalate-free, BPA-free material, no harm to your kids and family. It's widely used in kitchens, dining rooms and office workspaces, such as dining-table, bedside table, tea table, office table, TV bench etc. Food can touch it directly, no worry about toxic and harm.
Recommended Wash Type: Wipes clean with a damp cloth
Ideal for most tables - for SMOOTH AND POLISHED SURFACES such as glass, stoving varnished or marble tops as well as NEW FURNITURE, please use MATT COVER instead to avoid air bubbles or damage.
How to Contact Us?
Please open LovePads Profile, looking for Have a question for LovePads? Then Click Ask a question to contact us for your customization request.
How to lay it flat on the table when unroll it?
A. Heat it with a hair drier.
B. Lay it unroll on the sunlight.
C. Lay out the table protector in Reverse-Roll direction, put something heavy weighted on it in days.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The PVC was not wrinkled or wavy, had no finger prints or dirt on it as I read in some of the reviews. Yes, it's not easy to align it on the table, but it does lay flat. It seems to be about 1/2" larger than the table top, which was something else I was worried about after reading the reviews about it shrinking.. I thought it was going to be cut exactly 42 X 42 and once it shrank, it wouldn't cover the entire table. Hopefully, if it DOES shrink, it should fit the table exactly. It does change the look of the glass top because it's plastic and does have some bubbles, but I'll put up with that to protect the glass. Not sure, but maybe they'll go away as the pvc settles in after a while.
Glad I kept this and would recommend it for your GLASS table top. I don't know whether it would damage wood or not, but it does kind of stick to the glass, so I guess I would advise caution if you're getting it to protect wood.