LovePads Upgraded Version 1.5mm Thick 30 x 44 Inches Clear Table Cover Protector, Desk Cover Plastic Table Protector Clear Table Pad Tablecloth Protector, Desk Pad Mat for Coffee Table, Writing Desk
|Price:||+ $21.63 Delivery|
|Colour||New Clear 1.5mm|
|Size||30 x 44 Inch|
About this item
- NO PLASTIC SMELL - New upgraded material and manufacturing process. The improved version table cover is odorless and no plastic smell. High transparency with better quality, more suitable for families with kids or pregnant women.
- HEAVY DUTY - The 1.5mm thick clear table protector is heavy enough to keep the cover from slip around. The 2.0mm thick clear table cloth cover is more durable, recommended for kitchen and dining room table. The maximum heat resistance of this pad is up to 176°F/80°C, please use a placemat before putting very hot pots on it.
- APPLICATION - The CLEAR table pad is the best choice for textured furniture tops or on top of a table cloth. It may leave air bubbles on glossy, glass, marble, white or other smooth tops, please place a tablecloth underneath. Before put the CLEAR table protector on lacquered or polished Brand New wooden tops, please ensure painted oils dry enough, or put the table protector on top of a table cloth, to keep your new woodentabletop's painted oil breathing.
- CUT TO FIT - Our plastic table cover is perfect for your kitchen, dining room table, furniture desktop, tablecloth, coffee table, office desk, writing desktops etc. They come with many different sizes and are able to Cut to Size. A sharp scissors, a pencil and a ruler is needed to make a perfect cut. The pad can be used not only as tablecloth but also as desk protector or clear desk pad.
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE - Buy with confidence! Your satisfaction is backed by our Risk-free 30 Day and 1 Year Warranty against any defects. Give it a chance, you will have a better life!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
LovePads table protectors are Eco-friendly PVC material protectors. It's widely used in kitchens, dining rooms and office workspaces, such as dining-table, bedside table, tea table, office table, TV bench etc.This cover can protect your table or tablecloth against scratches, scuffs, stains, spillage while keeping your desk tidy, clean and organized.
4 Corner Edges: 90 Degrees Right Angle.
Recommended Wash Type: Wipes clean with a damp cloth
Ideal for most tables - for SMOOTH AND POLISHED SURFACES such as glass, stoving varnished or marble tops as well as NEW FURNITURE, please use MATT COVER instead to avoid air bubbles.
How to Contact Us?
Please open LovePads storefront, looking for Have a question for LovePads? Then Click Ask a question.
How to lay it flat on the table when unroll it?
1. Heat it with a hair drier and put something heavy on the curled places.
2. Lay it unroll on the sunlight.
3. Use the steam setting on your iron.
4. Lay out in Reverse-Roll direction, use heavy duty items pressing in days.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The PVC was not wrinkled or wavy, had no finger prints or dirt on it as I read in some of the reviews. Yes, it's not easy to align it on the table, but it does lay flat. It seems to be about 1/2" larger than the table top, which was something else I was worried about after reading the reviews about it shrinking.. I thought it was going to be cut exactly 42 X 42 and once it shrank, it wouldn't cover the entire table. Hopefully, if it DOES shrink, it should fit the table exactly. It does change the look of the glass top because it's plastic and does have some bubbles, but I'll put up with that to protect the glass. Not sure, but maybe they'll go away as the pvc settles in after a while.
Glad I kept this and would recommend it for your GLASS table top. I don't know whether it would damage wood or not, but it does kind of stick to the glass, so I guess I would advise caution if you're getting it to protect wood.