- This high-rise take on Lululemon's classic Wunder Under tights gives you the extra boost of coverage (and courage!) you need when you're stretching your limits. From headstands to high kicks, they've got your back.
- Lululemon created these pants out of cottony-soft and supportive Luon fabric to be a no-fuss tight for our yoga practice and beyond. The second-skin fit makes it easy to check our alignment mid-pose and tucks easily into our boots when we're going straight from Hatha class to happy hour. Luon fabric is sweat-wicking and four-way stretch. Added LYCRA fibre moves with you and stays in great shape.
- Tight fit is great for checking your alignment in the mirror. Wide, soft waistband is designed to eliminate muffin top.
- Stash your keys and gym pass in the signature waistband pocket.
- Luon 45% Polyester, 42% Nylon, 13% Lycra Elastane.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 32 x 16.89 x 4.7 cm; 200 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 June 2016
- Manufacturer : Lululemon
- ASIN : B01MTBVE2U
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 149,153 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Worth the major price difference? Maybe not. But here's what I like best about them:
- Seams. Unlike all the brands listed above, these have NO seams on the outer leg (just inseam). I find the more seams, the more they look like a gym outfit (vs. something you could wear to work). I didn't realize this before purchasing and it's a big plus.
- Stretchiness. Somehow these are stretchier than all of the above without sacrificing the great compression fit. The closest I have seen in terms of stretchiness/compression are Girlfriend Collective, but these are even more dynamic. They really do stretch in all directions like the tag claims, yet they have a very flattering "hold" effect and retain their shape all day.
- Softness. Very soft, cotton-like feel to the touch. The Luon fabric obviously contains a lot of synthetic material, but it has the softness of a natural fiber (more so than Gap or Under Armour for example, which are great but definitely feel like gym material). Girlfriend Collective gets very close in terms of softness, but the Luon still *feels* more cotton-y.
I was concerned with the one-star reviews that referenced a bad batch of leggings, but the ones I purchased must not have been from this batch. They're thick, completely opaque and definitely are not knockoffs or QC rejects. I'll be on the watch for the inner thigh "pilling" that seems to plague many leggings, but so far no sign of that.