- MxG: a collaboration of Mae and Glamorise
- WIREFREE MINIMIZER: Full figure minimizer bra reduces bust size by one cup
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL: 3-piece cups for a natural bust shape. Cotton lined shaper for extra support
- MAXIMUM COMFORT: Front adjustment straps plus foam-padded hook & eye for total comfort
- DESIGNED IN NEW YORK: Fit and designed in Glamorise's New York City studio
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 20.57 x 19.3 x 3.05 cm; 113 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 July 2019
- Manufacturer : Mae
- ASIN : B07T4QBCR8
- Item Model Number : A120
- Department : Women's
Best Sellers Rank:
222,967 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- 2,407 in Everyday Bras
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
For everyone who is big busted, we all know the struggle we have with Bras.
I have bought $75 expensive bras, to $12 Walmart Cheapos.
This bra, while the fabric is "scratchy"
It fits extremely well. The straps are adjustable so it helps with the lift factor.
It is also a minimizer and it's going to tightly contain your boobies should you need to do jumping jacks..
I suggest to wash it in some fabric softener and it will soften up pretty well.
I have struggled with trying to find good fitting bras my entire life. (When you are a DD by the time 7th grade hits you know you're in trouble)
I bought 2 of these to "try" them,
I tried one...For a day...
I went and bought 5 more.
I love them.. I look for functionality.
This, for me is a great bra.
I highly recommend them!!
I would not recommend this for anyone who is top heavy. My purchase was 42G.
Reviewed in the United States on 2 December 2020