- Wide straps in front and a criss-cross racerback bring sporty style to this bralette
- Adjustable straps
- Light, comfortable support ideal for A-C cup
- Model is a 34B wearing a size Small
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 32.9 x 18 x 5.5 cm; 80 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 July 2018
- Manufacturer : DF9HO
- ASIN : B078D75HBK
- Item Model Number : RB71P124-702XS
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
- It’s VERY cheaply made. The straps were irregular! One strap was about an inch bigger than the other... very hard to conceal under a sports tank.
- The photo shows a deeper scoop neck sports bra, and what I actually received was a V-neck bra. Yep, that’s nothing like the pictures.
- The print is a stunningly beautiful lavender tie-dye, and the weight of the fabric was nice, but it had way too much stretch. No compression whatsoever, which is the entire point of a sports bra...
- Sizing is off. The band was gapping and flapping and had about 5 extra inches of material, even after I tightening the straps as far as they could go. And the formed cups were lumpy and pointy at the same time. I doubt they would hold their shape after being washed. If Mae is going to make a bra with built-in cups, then they need to sell by cup size, not by standard XS, S, M, L etc. sizing. Otherwise it’s kind of like buying a “one size fits all” garment and hoping that your chest is shaped like the “all”.
I would not recommend this bra to anyone! I wouldn’t even keep this if I got it for free. It’s THAT BAD.