|Package Dimensions||35.64 x 21.41 x 12.42 cm; 283.5 Grams|
|Item Model Number||BXYL300UK|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||283 g|
MEEDEN Acrylic Paint Set, 15 Vibrant Colors, 300ML(10.14 oz) Non-Toxic for Canvas, Fabric, Crafts, and More for Artists, Beginners and Students
|Item volume||300 Millilitres|
About this item
- GET MORE OF THE COLORS YOU USE MOST: Each set contains popular shades of metallic acrylic paint like gold and silver in 10.14 oz tubes, and add a acrylic gel medium gloss. The colors stay bright and true, pretty snazzy, nice range of hues. Great for crafting and acrylic art pouring.
- VIVID PIGMENTS: These premium paints are rich and thick, smooth creamy consistency that is highly pigmented producing true, consistent shades. Outstanding blending and easy to apply for regular painting, high pigment concentration provides excellent coverage and create outstanding artistic color. Great gift for art enthusiasts, painters, students, etc.
- GROUP SIZE PACK: The fifteen paint jars came in a sturdy box, 300ml for each color, filled as full as possible, great volume for the price. Beautiful colors are richly pigmented, a little goes a long way and one set is sufficient for the entire group of kids. Use at home, in the classroom or an art theme party. Discover art and creativity while having painting fun!
- VERSATILE & NON TOXIC: These rich colors have dense pigment and ideal for most surfaces such as glass, rocks, nails, walls, canvas, leather, ceramic, wood, clay, crafts and more. Meanwhile the top-rated acrylic set is non-toxic, safe, ASTM Certified and ECO-friendly. It’s safe and suitable for all ages.
- HASSLE-FREE GUARANTEE - We are so confident that you'll love your Acrylic Paint that we're giving you a 365-DAY "Better Than Money Back" Guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Acrylic Paint Set of 48 × 22ML Vibrant Colors in Tubes with Gold and Silver||Acrylic Paint Set 15×100ML with Gold Silver and Acrylic Gel Medium Gloss||Acrylic Paint Set 15×300ML with Gold Silver and Acrylic Gel Medium Gloss||Watercolour Paint 24-Colour with Water Brush Pen Red Tin Exterior||Watercolor Paint Palette 48-Color with Water Brush Pen in White Tin Exterior|
|Specification||48 × 22ML||15 × 100ML||15 × 300ML||24 - Color||48 - Color|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
My daughter loves to use them easily opened and a good size.
Shame you have to buy all 12 in one hit would of been nice if you could pick the colours you want.
An open top box would m as me it easier to use the paint rather than emptying the box each time.
If you like my review please press the helpful button.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 October 2020
These little pots though, OMG it's like being able to have slurpy rainbow loveliness without having to squeeze a tube like toothpaste. They have got my creative juices going and I can't wait to get going on a second art project. 😁
Meeden contacted me personally after I left the original review (below) to fix the issue that I had below - the container was sealed shut lol - and they sent me an entire kit, free of charge! It took one business day for them to respond to my email and they sent out a replacement immediately - I'm extremely grateful and super satisfied with the customer service. I do recommend buying this product; if there's an issue, the customer service was immediate and genuine, fast service, and great student quality paints! I will more than likely buy from Meeden again :D
I still do recommend to Meeden that they create a student kit with magenta, cyan, and lemon yellow as they're base mixing colours; I personally prefer to buy sets with them so I can mix up other colours to get clearer / vibrant or more saturated / neutral colours that were not offered in the kit.
[ORIGINAL REVIEW - ISSUE SOLVED]
The container of burnt umber won't open; it seems to be sealed shut - the plastic container starts to creak and I don't particularly want paint everywhere lol. Other than that, it's a decent student set! My favorite colors are the phthalocyanine green and blue, they're rich and vibrant & the gold and the silver aren't that opaque.
Honestly, I was shocked not to see magenta, but instead there were two shades of red - one that I could mix up easily with what was provided. I do really appreciate the acrylic medium though, it's great to see that included in the kit as it's super useful!