|Price:||+ $11.85 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Package Includes: 1 - Unisex 160g/m merino wool neck warmer scarf substitute - Black
- SUPER SOFT: 100% all natural superfine 18.5-micron Merino wool ensures comfort all day long - no itch! UNISEX: Comfortable and convenient, the unisex Merino wool beanie is perfect for men's and women's use while camping, hiking, hunting, working, playing sports, skiing, or partaking in any outdoors activity.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter, MERIWOOLs 160g/m2 weight interlock-knit Merino wool can be used as a scarf, mask, ear warmer, and headband. EASY CARE: Your lightweight Neck Gaiter is machine-washable on cold setting and safe to tumble dry on low heat with like colors, so its ready when you are for your next adventure.
- WICKING & ODOR RESISTANCE: Merino wools natural wicking and odor-resistant properties keep you dry and comfortable while active in cold weather. Through the process of wicking, Merino wool is the most breathable fabric and absorbs moisture better than any other fibers. Wicking refers to a fabrics ability to pull moisture away from your body and keep you comfortable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 26.04 x 20.32 x 0.13 cm; 86.18 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 November 2018
- Manufacturer : MERIWOOL
- ASIN : B01MRSDL2Z
- Manufacturer reference : EM MW-U-NECKLONG160-BLK
- Department : Boys
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 167,874 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #491 in Men's Scarves
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 9 November 2018
Though the circumference is just right, I at first thought it too long. Yet its length is a virtue. It allows doubling or even tripling of the fabric, which, as another virtue, although not sheer, is thin. So the gaiter has done well in weather ranging from sunny but chilly to a frigid blizzard.
Merino, the wool is not scratchy. Yet it cost less than the synthetic Coolibar gaiter. After one winter of use, toting, and frequent handwashing in warm water, this wool gaiter has held up well: it has only scant pilling, and it has one small hole that seems stable.