METWAY Women's Silk Nightgowns Sexy Super Breathable Knit Pure Silk Pajamas
- Supersoft, smoothly,absorbent,breathable,Antistatic and inhibiting bacteria function of silk fabrics. take care of your body
- Mulberry silk knitted fabric.fitted and stretch, Bottom flounce,classic and sexy.
- Size information--Bust(inches) Small:31"-34",length(include strap):30" . Medium:34"-36",length(include strap):30.5".
- Lager:36"-39",length(include strap):31.5"". X-Lager:39"-42",length(include strap):31.8"
- Hand wash recommended,Neutral detergent , keep out of the direct sun.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 35.56 x 25.4 x 0.25 cm; 45.35 Grams
- Date First Available : 3 November 2014
- ASIN : B0119HDQJE
- Item Model Number : METWAY-019-WH-S
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
If I didn't know better I'd say this was much more expensive than it is. This is pure luxury. The material is incredibly soft and doesn't have that slimy, synthetic-satin, cheap feel. The straps and stitching and hems are all very well done, no loose threads or other cheapy-cheap-o design flaws.
It's super plain. It's not completely transparent but it IS a bit more see-through than "sheer", but that's what I was looking for. I have bought other plain, slip-like dresses (many, in fact) and even the ones that cost much more don't feel or look this good. There's something about the fabric, the way it fits, it's clingy and just absolutely as sexy as can be and you can use it in SO. MANY. WAYS. It can be layered under or over, worn as a nightgown, or as an LBD for a hot date. I've got it in both colors and honestly it's my favorite thing in my closet. It makes the boyfriend drool and feels like PJs.
I have a 31" chest, 24" waist and 34" hip. The small was somewhat loose, but just fine for nightwear.