|Size||S (Waist body measurements: 26"-27")|
|Package Dimensions||34.39 x 28.5 x 3.61 cm; 331 Grams|
MIER Women's Quick Dry Cargo Pants Lightweight Tactical Hiking Pants with 6 Pockets, Stretchy and Elastic Waist, Regular Fit
- Functional Outdoor Pants-- Crafted with the lightweight, durable, water-resistant, 4-way stretchy nylon fabric. Breathable and quick drying, keeping you cool and dry when travel/ work
- 6 YKK Zipper Pockets-- 2 Front hand pockets, 2 rear pockets, 2 thigh cargo pockets. Pockets design suitable for larger stuffs
- Regular Fit Inseam-- Regular fit, straight leg, button waist closure with zip fly, gusseted crotch for easy movement
- Adjustable waistband-- Partial elastic waist at sides with removable/ adjustable DURAFLEX belt offer a perfect waist fit for you
- Limited Manufacturer's Warranty-- TWO-YEAR for MIER nylon hiking pants. We stand behind our products. If a product fails because of a defect in material or the quality of workmanship, we will repair or replace it free of charge. MIER takes pride in the quality of our products and warrants that the materials and workmanship will be free of any defects. Our factories follow a strict set of specifications and quality standards, however, if a problem develops, please contact us
A quality climbing pant often makes for a wonderful hiking trouser, and the MIER hiking pants is a great example of this. MIER checks off all the important points: its surprisingly soft and 4-way stretchy for extra comfort, gusseted crotch, and a tough but light fabric with a DWR coating. It offers 6 YKK zipper pockets, depth for your phone, wallet, map, snacks and other necessaries. This quick-dry pant also has one of the more customizable fit systems with an elasticized waistband, both button and zip closure, and a removable belt. You can use this pant for hiking and backpacking and it also makes a good option for travel.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I don't know yet how they'll do in the winter, but I suspect no different than your typical pants - with the proper insulation they'll work.