MIRITY Women Racerback Sports Bras - High Impact Workout Gym Activewear Bra
- Pullover Style and Removeable Pads High support Sports Bra.
- This High-support sport bra and a comfy racerback in smooth Body-Wick fabric to keep you cool, from cycling to circuit training.
- The Ladies High-support Bra Top Is Perfect For Training Sessions Down At The Gym, Constructed With A Built In Bra For Added Support Along With Ventilation Panels And Wide Shoulder Straps For A Cool And Comfortable Fit. This Sports Bra Also Benefits From An Elasticated Hem, Finished Off With Reflective Detail To The Racer Back Sport Bras.
- Soft, Stretchy, And Super Breathable,This Is An Awesome Saturday Bra. Tough Enough To Handle Hot Class, Then Slips Seamlessly Under Your Favorite Tank Or T-Shirt For Whatever Else You Want To Get Into That Day. Built For High /Medium-Impact Activity And All-Day Comfort.
- Why We Made This High-support sport bra?This Double Straight-Strap Bra Is Killing It From Every Angle. In The Front, High Coverage Keeps Us Feeling Comfortable During Plank Pose. In The Back, A Wide Racer And Strategically-Placed Cut-Out Provides Support And Keeps The Air Flowing. The Result An All-Around Winner.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 17.53 x 9.91 x 1.27 cm; 158.76 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 December 2018
- ASIN : B07M893LY6
- Item Model Number : Sport Bra-004-NEW5Pack-S
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
On a side note: make sure you check the mirror when you put it on. The pads tend to fold in half when you put it on. They stay in place after adjusted.
Update: after a month, they are not stretching out. I do wash them on a regular basis and there haven’t been any issues.
Reviewed in the United States on 10 March 2018
Reviewed in Canada on 22 July 2020