Magic Fish Seasoning, Cajun Seasoning, Savory, Spicy & Finger Licking Good – Catfish, Bass, Salmon, Shrimp Seasoning – Dry Rub for Fish & Seafood Seasoning for Paella, Jumbo, or A Fish Fry (5 oz)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- AWARD WINNING SEAFOOD SEASONING: Mis Rubin’s Fish Magic Seasoning has been a household staple in the south for over 85 years. Our irresistible dry rub spice blends have won numerous grilling awards including the official “Taste of the South Award.”
- PERFECT FOR ANY OCCASION: These spices for fish and seafood are a must have in any kitchen. Want to excite the fisherman or grill master in your family? Include it in your next gourmet fish fry basket, housewarming gift or for any special occasion.
- IMPOSSIBLE TO MISUSE: Whether you are cooking for one, preparing a week’s worth of meal prep, or hosting a crab boil, Mis Rubin’s Cajun fish seasoning will transform your meal. We promise a savory balanced flavor with a little kick, but it will not overpower your dish. Our magic cooking spice can also be used to spice up any seafood dish whether grilled, sautéed, or boiled.
- COOK FISH LIKE A GOURMET CHEF: Our Louisiana style Cajun Spice uses only the finest herbs, spices and none of the bad stuff. Mis' Rubin's Original Fish Magic is Gluten-Free, No MSG and zero calories. Stock your kitchen pantry with wholesome goodness
- MOUTH WATERING FLAVOR: Best on the grill or Fried, Fish Magic, magically transforms any dish into mouthwatering masterpieces. It’s also surprisingly versatile and is delicious as a Catfish Seasoning, Tilapia Seasoning, Grouper Spice, Snapper Spice, Cod Seasoning, Crappy Seasoning, Crawfish Seasoning, Bass Seasoning, Salmon Seasoning, Shrimp Seasoning & on Exotic Fish like Yellow Fin Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Swordfish & More!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsFlavour:Fish Magic | Size:141.7 g (Pack of 1)
- Package Dimensions : 13.21 x 5.21 x 5.11 cm; 181 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 April 2020
- Manufacturer : MIS' RUBIN'S BLACK MAGIC SEASONING
- ASIN : B0845Z2SVQ
Best Sellers Rank:
7,471 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 128 in Mixed Spices & Seasonings
- Customer Reviews:
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
- Kosher Salt
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Rice Concentrate (to prevent caking)
MIS' RUBIN'S FISH MAGIC SEASONING
Mis' Rubin's Fish Magic Seasoning was created in 1935 at the old Penny Profit grocery store in Montgomery, AL. It has been a staple in family kitchens for over 80 years!
Fish Magic is your best choice when blackening or grilling fish. It can also be used to spice up any seafood dish whether grilled, sautéed, or boiled.
- Gluten Free
- No MSG
- 0 Calories
- 0 Calories from fat
- Lower Sodium
Mis' Rubin's History
In, 1935 Julia and Rubin Hanan started selling steaks covered in Black Magic. Affectionately known as Mis’ Rubin’s Seasonings, their steak rub became a cornerstone of the community. For decades, Penny Profit was the only place that sold Black Magic. Now, these bottles let you in on a local secret to grilling the best steaks around or, as Julia used to say, “the best steaks this side of heaven.” Along with 3 other seasoning recipes straight from their recipe book, White Magic, Fish Magic and Creole Magic.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 3 October 2020