|Package Dimensions||21.2 x 11.3 x 5.2 cm; 335.66 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||336 g|
Magnetic Cabinet Locks Child Safety 41-Piece Kit with New Upgraded Adhesive [12 Magnet Locks 2 Keys 4 Corner Guards] Easy Installation No-Drill Baby Proofing Locks to Childproof Cabinets & Drawers
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ► ***NEW IMPROVED ADHESIVE (OCT 2018) - Most of our customers found the locks to stick very strongly, but a small minority of them had issues with the 3M foam adhesive not holding the locks/latches well enough on some cabinet surfaces. To remedy the situation, we repackaged all of our existing inventory with the stickiest adhesive we found on the market: ULTRA STRENGTH ACRYLIC TAPE in case the pre-installed tapes do not hold well enough on your cabinet. Note: Let cure 24 hours for best results!
- ► ***EXTRA OPTION TO INSTALL (JUNE 2018) - Now with screw holes in all locks and latches for those that want to install directly into cabinets for maximum hold (72-pcs screw kit sold separately for $4.99). Follow our colorful installation instructions and easily install your locks and corner guards, with or without tools and drilling. This kit is the most versatile on the market and the best way for baby proofing cabinets and drawers.
- ► AMAZING VALUE - 41 piece set is perfect for childproofing in your kitchen or other areas of your home. Includes 12 magnetic locks and latches, 2 magnetic keys and docks, 9 replacement tapes and 4 corner guards.
- ► BRILLIANT DESIGN - Allows you to lock cabinet doors and drawers without changing the look of your kitchen. No unsightly hardware on the outside of your cabinets. Our customers really rave about these child safety cabinet locks. Since it also works as drawer locks child safety is guaranteed! BONUS 4 CORNER GUARDS - Protect your toddler against bumps and cuts by covering any sharp table or counter corners with this extra bonus.
- ► 10 YEAR WARRANTY - Purchase with complete peace of mind. We provide an outstanding replacement guarantee and stand by our products so childproof your home today with confidence! With these cabinets locks child safety will be secured for many years!
Frequently bought together
✔ Made for kids ✔ Strong enough for dads ✔ Approved by moms!
✔ We can all agree that your child’s safety is the most important. Make sure your cabinets are secure with our magnetic locks, now with the strongest adhesive on the market - the Ultra Strength Acrylic Tape (since October 2018)!
✔ Look no further, our Baby Safety Kit has everything you need to make your kitchen a safe and secure environment for your little bundle of joy, so stock up with the DLux Baby Safety 41-Piece Kit today! 4 corner guards are included to protect against those sharp furniture corners, as well as plenty of extras.
✔ ✔ ✔ 3 Reasons Why The DLux Baby Safety Kit Is The One For You
- STRONGEST ADHESIVE ON THE MARKET :: After several iterations, we finally found the strongest adhesive on the market: Ultra Strength Acrylic Tape. Compared to the regular 10 lb resistance of the foam based 3M tapes found elsewhere on the market, our adhesive can sustain 30 lb of force (!), so it's strong enough even if your child is Hercules!
- GET YOUR MONEY'S WORTH :: Get 12 locks and latches, 2 magnetic keys and 4 corner guards.
- SHOP WITH TRUST :: We stand behind our product fully.
Check Out This Awesome Design
✔ INVISIBLE INSTALLATION
Beautiful invisible installation design does not tarnish the appearance of your cabinets.
Note: There is a detailed instructions pamphlet inside each package. And since the 41-piece kit comes with extra adhesives, you can always change the location of your magnetic locks if you make a mistake or if your needs change.
✔ PLENTY INSIDE THE BOX
The 41-piece Baby Safety Kit includes:
Note: The Super Strength Acrylic Adhesive is transparent in colour. Only the cover has the signature red colour.
✔ TACK IT IN IF YOU WISH!
Every DLux Magnetic Locks kit now comes with standard tack holes in the locks and latches. If you’re looking for a permanent installation, now you have that option!
Note: You can either purchase the 72-piece screw set or use small screws you have at home. You will find the instructions on how to install the magnetic locks using screws inside the package.
Optional Add-Ons You Can Purchase
8-Pack Corner Guards
The DLux Baby Safety Kit comes with 4 corner guards. If you have more pointy right-angled edges around the house like tables or counters, you can pick up another set of 8. They come equipped with the Ultra Strength Acrylic Tape.
Extra Strong Magnetic Keys
The DLux Baby Safety Kit keys contain magnets which are strong enough for most customers' cabinets. However, If you have extra thick cabinets made of dense wood, you can try this 2-pack of extra strong magnetic keys. They work with cabinet door up to 1.77" or 45mm in thickness.
More Replacement Tapes
If you've used up the included replacement tapes included in the package, we got your back, as you can always purchase some extra Ultra Strength Acrylic Tapes! Remember to always let cure for 24 hours before the first use for maximum hold.
72-Piece Screw Set
Looking for the ultimate hold for your locks and latches? The new screw set is designed to affix your magnetic locks and latches directly into the cabinet frame and doors. This ensures a permanent hold for the locks.
Kids love to get into places they aren't meant to go, especially if Mom & Dad say no.
- Prevent harm to your child
- Baby-proof your home
- Eliminate stress
Aren't They Curious?
Stop Worrying & Have Piece of Mind
Use our invisible magnetic cabinet locks to baby proof your kitchen and home.
- Keep sharp object locked safe
- Keep cleaning products locked up tight
- Keep small objects inside the drawer and not in your baby's mouth
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Era on 27 March 2021
I will have to buy another set shortly to put them in the bathrooms and laundry
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 March 2021