|Product Dimensions||10.8 x 10.16 x 17.78 cm; 840 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||WU76972A4|
|Item Weight||840 g|
Maltese Crusader in Armor Guarding Door Holding Sword Decorative Bookend
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item dimensions L x W x H||10.8 x 10.2 x 17.8 centimetres|
About this item
- 7 in. High, 4.25 in. Long, 4 in. Wide
- Artistically Sculpted and Handcrafted of Cast Resin In Incredible Intricate Detail
- Metallic Bronze Finish Hand Painted With Red Tints Showcasing the Crusaders Power and Fine Detailing
- Depicts a Crusader Wearing Chainmail Armor Steadfastly Guarding a Door Wielding a Sword
- Great as a Gift For Military History Buffs and Medieval Art Collectors
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
True book lovers want to know that their library is protected so putting this sculpture of a knight of Malta on your library shelf is sure to make you feel more secure. The figure is handcrafted in great detail, depicting a crusader in full chainmail, wielding a fearsome sword with his back to a door, refusing passage. The metallic bronze finish has been hand painted with red tints so that you can you can see all the lines and shadows in the statue, even down to each link in his armor. He seems so lifelike, you can practically see the strength in his mighty arms. Get one to put at the end of a row of books, or get two so that they can complement each other. Makes a great gift for medieval and military history fans.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|