|Material Composition||100% Other Fabric|
|Sport||Outdoor Sports Apparel|
|Item Model Number||86040|
|Package Dimensions||32.4 x 27.8 x 5.4 cm; 380 Grams|
Marmot Women's Dawn Hoody
- The Cordura Nylon fabric for abrasion resistance has the durability to handle even the tougher routes on your hiking, cycling, trekking or climbing adventure
- Zippered hand pockets and an interior chest pocket of this mountain wear allow to stash small gear that you need on your tour
- Equipped with flat-lock seaming to reduce chafing and stretch fleece that aids mobility, you are prepared for any sporty activity that requires a high mobility
- An attached hood with elastic binding and the adjustable draw cord hem provide a close fit of this and add protection against the elements
- Women's outdoor fleece jacket with cuffs with thumbholes; zippered hand and chest pocket, flatlock seam construction, attached hood; back length: 66 cm; weight: 425 g; athletic fit
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
When you're staring up at a crag, you want a climbing jacket like the Women's Dawn Hoody that has the durability to handle the tougher routes, the flexibility for you to make your next move, and a soft hand feel so you can wear it off the wall, too. Abrasion-resistant Cordura fabric repels moisture and stands up to the toughest activities while flat-lock seaming reduces chafing and stretch fleece aids mobility. Thumbholes prevent your sleeves from riding up. Stash small gear in the chest pocket and cinch the adjustable hem to block the wind.