Hair Scalp Massager, Heeta Scalp Shampoo Brush with Soft Silicon Brush Head Tourmaline Contained (Black)
Enhance your purchase
|Product benefits||Massaging, Lightweight, Stimulates Blood Flow|
About this item
- Manual operation. Waterproof, no battery required. Perfect for various hair styles from thick to thin, short or long, and no matter wet or dry, even to groom hair of animals.
- Taking shower with this soft shampoo brush makes your hair and scalp cleaner. High quality and soft hair brush provides you a enjoyable washing experience.
- Massages your scalp in the shower to ease itchiness and promote blood circulation. Getting a relaxing massage at home and every time you wash your hair.
- Ergonomic design perfectly fits in your palm and is easy to hold. Only 1.8 Oz, lightweight and stores easily.
- Excellent scalp massager is suitable for whom has long and manicured nails, you won't damage your manicure during washing hair anymore.
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.13 x 8.13 x 7.11 cm; 51.03 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Heeta
- ASIN : B076Q6442Z
- Item Model Number : HP004DV
- Customer Reviews:
Relaxing Massage & Best Scalp Care at Home
Advantages of purchasing this scalp / head massager is that you can use it at home, not only for washing hair as a shampoo brush, but also when you are watching TV, reading books and more to massage your scalp.
Suitable for all type of hair no matter it's dry or wet, this scalp massager provides a very pleasant massage experience, stimulate the scalp follicles and take effect in preventing hair loss.
This product is a very good handheld head massager. It is small and compact, and it's manual that you can control the strength to have a enjoyable massage experience.
This scalp massager is waterproof, so you can use it while you're in the shower. Best for protecting your scalp and relaxing your head.
1* Hair Brush
1* Warranty card
If you have any problems, please contact us, as our shampoo brush comes with a one year warranty.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 8 August 2018
This hair scalp massager did the trick. I’m 64 years old and this will work on anyone regardless of your age.
This was my experience........
I have a full head of hair. Before I used this product my hair was falling out and you could see about twenty little hairs all over the bathroom floor each time I showered. I was loosing hair faster then my dog. I also had flaky dandruff type hair. I was at witts end as to what to do.
After I purchased the Heeta hair scalp massager after about three weeks my scalp started feeling wonderful and rejuvenated. I no longer am loosing any of my hair like I was on the bathroom floor plus I don’t have any more dandruff issues. The blood circulation in my scalp is much better, it feels great, and I honestly believe my hair is growing back and not thinning out. I look forward to using this product each time I shower and shampoo my hair. One of the best investments I ever made in promoting my good health and making me feel and look great again.
All I can say is it worked for me big time and I totally love it. Would never be without one again. Definitely worthy of the 5 star rating it deserves. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I have been using it for 2 weeks and it has LESSENED my build up but has not fully taken it away. It doesn't hurt or tangle my hair (my hair is past my shoulders), it took care of the breakouts along my scalp, my hair in general feels a lot stronger at the root, AND has improved the quality of my hair! It's so smooth and silky it looks SO GOOD AND SHINY. I have actual bounce to my hair. I have not changed my routine except for using this thing (I use head and shoulders eucalyptus shampoo 2 in 1). My head is also less itchy. I really do love this thing I use it at least 3 times a week.
The only reason why I gave it 4 stars is because it hasn't helped with my build up as much as I would've liked it to. I think I'll have to keep searching for another shampoo. Other than that it helped take care of a lot of other problems. I love this thing it's part of my weekly routine now!