MasterFoods Chilli Ground, 27g
|Price:||($10.74 / 100 g)|
Enhance your purchase
|Package weight||0.12 Kilograms|
About this item
- It's an easy way to add heat and spice to any meal
- Commonly used in curries, Mexican dishes and stir-fries for a great spicy flavor
- Lightly sprinkle over barbequed and grilled meats for added flavor
- This product is safe to use for babies aged 2 years+
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 9 x 9 x 17 cm; 120 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 October 2018
- Manufacturer : Mars Food
- ASIN : B0773TBPM6
- Item Model Number : 93716444
Best Sellers Rank:
6,313 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 200 in Spices & Seasonings
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Dried chilli puts the `pow' in this powder. It's an easy way to add heat and spice to any meal. Commonly used in curries, Mexican dishes and stir-fries for a great spicy flavor.