Meilidress Womens Ruched Butt Lifting Leggings High Waisted Workout Sport Tummy Control Gym Yoga Pants
- The Size Is Smaller Than Regular Size.Please Order One Size Up. Material:Spandex,Polyester,Acrylic
- STYLE: Sexy butt lift push up high waisted leggings for women, lifting yoga pants, gym shapewear tights, workout running pants, skinny pants booty scrunch leggings. Plain wrinkle-resistant comfortable contour leggings, knitted Brazilian and Colombian style cheeky buttocks, hips lifting athletic lined versital pants for ladies.
- DESIGN: These ingenious leggings do it all for you. The back Fold design gently presses your butt to boost volume.It gives your butt a streamlined look like a Juicy peach; Plus a butt lifting feature for a natural looking back.
- FEATURES: Breathable, seamless, tight fit, strong compression, quick drying, moisture wicking, stretchy. High stretchy and ultra soft material fits slim and sexy, depot breathable tight bodycon outfit, 4 way stretch wide waist band with right pressure for tummy control.
- Great for casual occasions like working out, dancing, yoga, running and so on. Fabulous with t-shirts, blouse or crop tops, cute with your smocking shoes, flats or ankle booties.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.16 x 10.16 x 5.08 cm; 204 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 March 2018
- ASIN : B07LGRV3M9
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 11,796 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Definitely giving it 2 #THUMBSUP
I just finished my workout, especially appreciate the high waisted. Very comfy and the fabric/ material is stretchy! Would buy a different design.
Reviewed in the United States on 21 September 2018
Reviewed in the United States on 29 June 2018