Mippo Women's Sexy Backless Workout Yoga Shirt Spaghetti Strap Mesh Cami Tank Top
- Open back design with soft mesh, show off your sexy charming back and a cool feeling
- Open or tie back design workout tops, cute and sports, offer you a awesome vision and maximum comfort
- Super soft fabric, breathable, easy to care, comfortable and cute, great for sports yoga workout
- Perfect tank tops for yoga, running, exercise, fitness, gym, ahtletic and any type of workout or everyday wear
- Please check the size information in the description below before ordering instead of the default amazon size chart
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 20.32 x 20.32 x 1.27 cm; 116 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 July 2020
- ASIN : B08CHB6SZW
- Item Model Number : M704-ArmyGreen-XS
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 120,599 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #928 in Women's Sports Shirts & Tees
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I really like this top....fits well ( as expected...).....cute....now when I am in the back of the workout class and looking at the "perfect" workout top in front of me, I like what I am wearing....and, yes, I know I should not care what others are wearing, but I do.....
Updated review:. Mippo sent me a free top of my choice. I chose a black cross back top and it was a little more roomy. I felt comfortable and the black did not show sweat lines.
Edited....I was contacted about my review. The owner is so sweet and sending me a new shirt. I recommend that the bust size be changed as this tank is tight on a 40 bust. I am excited for the replacement shirt. It’s great when the owners care about the customers and not the dollar.
•I am 5 feet, 120 lbs and if I tie the back, it pulls SUPER tight across the front and shows midriff if I’m not wearing high waisted shorts. I like it untied though, so it’s okay for me.
•The fabric is soft and comfy, but in my opinion doesn’t launder very well. I washed cold/gentle, then I tried laying flat to dry and I’ve tried hanging to dry, both ways left it with weird wrinkles and lines.