Modern Leisure 2918 Chalet Adirondack Chair Cover (31.5 L x 33.5 D x 36 H inches) Water-Resistant, Khaki/Fossil
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Durable 248 GSM medium weight polyester material with PVC backing
- Size: 31.5 L x 33.5 D x 36 H inches
- Leg ties keep the cover in Place in high winds
- Water resistant fabric
- Excellent UV resistance.Neutral Khaki/Fossil color matches most homes and environments.Discover the entire Chalet Series in our brand store click on 'Modern Leisure' Under the product title
Product detailsStyle Name:Adirondack Chair
- Product Dimensions : 80.01 x 85.09 x 91.44 cm; 1.19 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 6 March 2019
- Manufacturer : Modern Leisure
- ASIN : B07MVX77W5
- Item Model Number : 2918
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Adirondack chairs are an investment & like any investment they need to be protected. Modern Leisure has developed the Chalet Adirondack chair cover to give you that protection. The durable 248 GSM medium weight 400D x 300 polyester material with PVC backing for long lasting life & protection. The water-resistant fabric protects your Adirondack chair from just about any weather. Neutral khaki color matches most homes & environments. Comes standard with leg ties to keep the cover in place in high winds.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I do get a lot of sun and 90-100 degree days in the summer. I leave the furniture covered all the time unless we are planning to have folks over or need to use the seats. Perhaps if you were only using this to protect during bad weather or over the winter when it's cooler, they would last longer. Overall, I thought these were great, but in the end, they were average to below average. Guess I'll need to spend more $ on better quality ones next time around.